1. LAN and WAN disadvantages...
- A printer has to connected to each one.
- • Viruses can spread to other computers throughout a computer network.
- All computers have only one account (e.i. one user)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many bytes in a kilobyte
- 1024 B
- 2106 B
- 4946 B
3. What does a hard disk store?
- Programs and software
4. Explain a bus network?
- Serveral servers for one station.
- One server, One printer, Several work stations on a terminator.
- Two servers, One printer, Two work station.
5. Give one advantage of a Ring network...
- Looks pretty.
- Transfers information between computers quickly.
- Information flows in all directions.