1. What does Archive mean?
- Storing in a smaller version and deleting the original copy.
- Storing in a larger version and keeping the orignal copy.
- Coping onto extrenal memory devices.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a hard disk store?
- Programs and software
3. Which statement is true about Star networks?
- Always has data collisions.
- very reliable – if one cable or device fails then all the others will continue to work.
- Cheep to install.
4. LAN and WAN disadvantages...
- A printer has to connected to each one.
- • Viruses can spread to other computers throughout a computer network.
- All computers have only one account (e.i. one user)
5. What is the highest capacity of meomory?