1. How many bytes in a kilobyte
- 4946 B
- 1024 B
- 2106 B
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Archive mean?
- Coping onto extrenal memory devices.
- Storing in a smaller version and deleting the original copy.
- Storing in a larger version and keeping the orignal copy.
3. What is the highest capacity of meomory?
4. LAN and WAN disadvantages...
- A printer has to connected to each one.
- • Viruses can spread to other computers throughout a computer network.
- All computers have only one account (e.i. one user)
5. Explain a bus network?
- Serveral servers for one station.
- One server, One printer, Several work stations on a terminator.
- Two servers, One printer, Two work station.