1. How many bytes in a kilobyte
- 1024 B
- 2106 B
- 4946 B
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Archive mean?
- Coping onto extrenal memory devices.
- Storing in a smaller version and deleting the original copy.
- Storing in a larger version and keeping the orignal copy.
3. What does a hard disk store?
- Programs and software
4. What is the cooling system used?
- CTY Fan
- CPU Fan
- PYS Fan
5. Give one advantage of a Ring network...
- Looks pretty.
- Transfers information between computers quickly.
- Information flows in all directions.