1. How many bytes in a kilobyte
- 4946 B
- 1024 B
- 2106 B
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain a bus network?
- Serveral servers for one station.
- One server, One printer, Several work stations on a terminator.
- Two servers, One printer, Two work station.
3. Which statement is true about Star networks?
- Always has data collisions.
- very reliable – if one cable or device fails then all the others will continue to work.
- Cheep to install.
4. LAN and WAN disadvantages...
- • Viruses can spread to other computers throughout a computer network.
- All computers have only one account (e.i. one user)
- A printer has to connected to each one.
5. Give one advantage of a Ring network...
- Transfers information between computers quickly.
- Information flows in all directions.
- Looks pretty.