1. Give one advantage of a Ring network...
- Looks pretty.
- Transfers information between computers quickly.
- Information flows in all directions.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Archive mean?
- Storing in a smaller version and deleting the original copy.
- Storing in a larger version and keeping the orignal copy.
- Coping onto extrenal memory devices.
3. How many bytes in a kilobyte
- 1024 B
- 2106 B
- 4946 B
4. What does a hard disk store?
- Programs and software
5. What is the main circuit board inside a computer called?
- Hard Drive
- Mother Board
- Inport Circuit