- Created by: abbieylou
- Created on: 10-04-14 21:33
Unit 1- Topic 6- ICT and learning *understanding the desktop environment.
- The Desktop environment.
- Windows Features.
- Control Panel.
- Print Settings.
- Password Protection.
The desktop environment.
- Window size- Can be minimized, maximised and anything in-between.
- Mouse settings- The cursor, speed and the scroll speed can all be changed.
- ICon size- Small, medium and large can all be displayed.
- Screen resolution- Can be changed so icons appear sharer. The amount of pixels displayed.
- Desktop fon- Text and icon fonts can be changed by the user.
- Colour- This can be changed to suit the user.