- Created by: Leah
- Created on: 27-02-11 11:16
1. Which of these is NOT a political reason why people may move?
- Forced migration (refugees)
- Corrupt government
- They don't like the weather where they live
- Under/over crowing
- Civil wars
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an economic reason why people may move?
- Low wages in their area
- Move with their job
- They want to live in a different sort of area (beach, town etc)
- High unemployment in their area
3. Which of these is NOT a social reason why people may move?
- Better unemployment somewhere else
- To live nearer their work place
- To live with their family
- To live nearer a school
4. Which of these is NOT a physical/environmental reason why people may move?
- Natural diaster
- Want to live near a beach/town
- They want a better quality of life
- Too much sun/rain where they live