1. Who helped Ford to make his factory workers more efficient?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with and used the idea of Laissez-Faire Capitalism?
- John Smith
- Adam Smith
- Michael Smith
- George Smith
3. George Ritzer came up with what idea to help explain Fordism and his idea of Neo-Fordism?
- Mass production
4. What is the 'Invisible hand'?
- A government strategy to help workers
- The idea that the state intervenes to help the economy
- The idea that the economy will function without state intervention and can regulate itself
- The economy should be regulated
5. Fordism was an era all about what?
- Lower wages
- Mass Employment
- Less state involvement
- Higher tax rates