1. George Ritzer came up with what idea to help explain Fordism and his idea of Neo-Fordism?
- Mass production
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 'Invisible hand'?
- The idea that the economy will function without state intervention and can regulate itself
- A government strategy to help workers
- The idea that the state intervenes to help the economy
- The economy should be regulated
3. Who helped Ford to make his factory workers more efficient?
4. Fordism was an era all about what?
- Higher tax rates
- Mass Employment
- Lower wages
- Less state involvement
5. Which major economic event in the 1920s sparked the era of Fordism?
- The Enlightenment
- The Great Depression
- The Industrial Revolution
- The Nixon Shock