1. What caused the "Nixon-Shock"
- The US no longer being pegged to the gold standard
- The fall in employment
- The Wall Street Crash
- The lack of involvement from the state
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who helped Ford to make his factory workers more efficient?
3. What is the 'Invisible hand'?
- A government strategy to help workers
- The idea that the state intervenes to help the economy
- The idea that the economy will function without state intervention and can regulate itself
- The economy should be regulated
4. Who came up with and used the idea of Laissez-Faire Capitalism?
- John Smith
- Adam Smith
- Michael Smith
- George Smith
5. George Ritzer came up with what idea to help explain Fordism and his idea of Neo-Fordism?
- Mass production