1. George Ritzer came up with what idea to help explain Fordism and his idea of Neo-Fordism?
- Mass production
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the 5 dollar man from which Fordism got it's name?
- Harry Ford
- Henry Ford
- George Ford
- John Ford
3. Which major economic event in the 1920s sparked the era of Fordism?
- The Industrial Revolution
- The Great Depression
- The Nixon Shock
- The Enlightenment
4. What caused the "Nixon-Shock"
- The US no longer being pegged to the gold standard
- The lack of involvement from the state
- The fall in employment
- The Wall Street Crash
5. What is the 'Invisible hand'?
- A government strategy to help workers
- The idea that the state intervenes to help the economy
- The idea that the economy will function without state intervention and can regulate itself
- The economy should be regulated