1. What is the 'Invisible hand'?
- The idea that the economy will function without state intervention and can regulate itself
- A government strategy to help workers
- The idea that the state intervenes to help the economy
- The economy should be regulated
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fordism was an era all about what?
- Mass Employment
- Higher tax rates
- Less state involvement
- Lower wages
3. Which major economic event in the 1920s sparked the era of Fordism?
- The Enlightenment
- The Great Depression
- The Industrial Revolution
- The Nixon Shock
4. Who was the 5 dollar man from which Fordism got it's name?
- John Ford
- George Ford
- Henry Ford
- Harry Ford
5. Who helped Ford to make his factory workers more efficient?