1. Who helped Ford to make his factory workers more efficient?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 'Invisible hand'?
- The idea that the economy will function without state intervention and can regulate itself
- The idea that the state intervenes to help the economy
- The economy should be regulated
- A government strategy to help workers
3. Who was the 5 dollar man from which Fordism got it's name?
- Henry Ford
- John Ford
- George Ford
- Harry Ford
4. What caused the "Nixon-Shock"
- The US no longer being pegged to the gold standard
- The lack of involvement from the state
- The fall in employment
- The Wall Street Crash
5. Who came up with and used the idea of Laissez-Faire Capitalism?
- George Smith
- Michael Smith
- Adam Smith
- John Smith