1. What is a critical control point?
- Reducing the risk
- Have in place workers at specific points to over look the production in areas that need it most
- Predetermined checks that take place at specific points in production or preparation points.
- Points where things go wrong
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a way to improve a products quality?
- Chemical preservation
- Hygienic kitchen
- Thermometers and temperature probes
3. Which of these three are ethical preferences
- Special offers attract costumers who want to save money
- Some people wont eat fish that has become engendered
- Entertaining foods are popular with children
- Convenience foods are popular with people who lead busy lifes
4. What is Hazard analysis
- analyzing the food production with great thoroughness
- Looking at different food products and the pros and cons of that production
- It identifies what could go wrong in production process and puts in place checks to prevent or reduce the risk.
- Over looking the production from a managers perceptive
5. Which of these protects cells?
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A