1. What is a farm assured food?
- Can be traced back to the farm they came from and meets standards of food safety, hygiene, animal welfare and environmental protection
- Workers get paid a fair wage
- More expensive
- Grown and/ or fed not additives, artificial pesticides or fertilizers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a nano food?
- Made for small appetizers
- Very small foods
- Controls the size and shape at a nano-meter scale
- Produced on a small scale
3. Which of these protects cells?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
4. What is a critical control point?
- Reducing the risk
- Have in place workers at specific points to over look the production in areas that need it most
- Predetermined checks that take place at specific points in production or preparation points.
- Points where things go wrong
5. Which of these three are ethical preferences
- Some people wont eat fish that has become engendered
- Convenience foods are popular with people who lead busy lifes
- Entertaining foods are popular with children
- Special offers attract costumers who want to save money