1. What is a critical control point?
- Have in place workers at specific points to over look the production in areas that need it most
- Predetermined checks that take place at specific points in production or preparation points.
- Reducing the risk
- Points where things go wrong
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these help with healthy teeth and bones?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
3. Which of these three are ethical preferences
- Some people wont eat fish that has become engendered
- Convenience foods are popular with people who lead busy lifes
- Entertaining foods are popular with children
- Special offers attract costumers who want to save money
4. Which of theses help with growth and repair?
- Vitamin c
5. What is Hazard analysis
- It identifies what could go wrong in production process and puts in place checks to prevent or reduce the risk.
- Looking at different food products and the pros and cons of that production
- Over looking the production from a managers perceptive
- analyzing the food production with great thoroughness