1. Which of these is not a way to improve a products quality?
- Chemical preservation
- Hygienic kitchen
- Thermometers and temperature probes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these three are ethical preferences
- Entertaining foods are popular with children
- Some people wont eat fish that has become engendered
- Convenience foods are popular with people who lead busy lifes
- Special offers attract costumers who want to save money
3. What is a farm assured food?
- Can be traced back to the farm they came from and meets standards of food safety, hygiene, animal welfare and environmental protection
- More expensive
- Grown and/ or fed not additives, artificial pesticides or fertilizers
- Workers get paid a fair wage
4. Which of theses help with growth and repair?
- Vitamin c
5. What is a critical control point?
- Predetermined checks that take place at specific points in production or preparation points.
- Points where things go wrong
- Reducing the risk
- Have in place workers at specific points to over look the production in areas that need it most