1. Which of these help with healthy teeth and bones?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these three are ethical preferences
- Entertaining foods are popular with children
- Some people wont eat fish that has become engendered
- Convenience foods are popular with people who lead busy lifes
- Special offers attract costumers who want to save money
3. Which of these is not a way to improve a products quality?
- Chemical preservation
- Hygienic kitchen
- Thermometers and temperature probes
4. What is Hazard analysis
- Looking at different food products and the pros and cons of that production
- Over looking the production from a managers perceptive
- It identifies what could go wrong in production process and puts in place checks to prevent or reduce the risk.
- analyzing the food production with great thoroughness
5. Which of theses help with growth and repair?
- Vitamin c