1. Which of these help with healthy teeth and bones?
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Hazard analysis
- analyzing the food production with great thoroughness
- Looking at different food products and the pros and cons of that production
- It identifies what could go wrong in production process and puts in place checks to prevent or reduce the risk.
- Over looking the production from a managers perceptive
3. Which of these is not a way to improve a products quality?
- Thermometers and temperature probes
- Chemical preservation
- Hygienic kitchen
4. What is a nano food?
- Produced on a small scale
- Controls the size and shape at a nano-meter scale
- Very small foods
- Made for small appetizers
5. Which of these foods prevent enzymatic browning
- Lemon juice
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Lactic acid