1. What is a nano food?
- Controls the size and shape at a nano-meter scale
- Very small foods
- Produced on a small scale
- Made for small appetizers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a way to improve a products quality?
- Thermometers and temperature probes
- Chemical preservation
- Hygienic kitchen
3. What is Hazard analysis
- analyzing the food production with great thoroughness
- It identifies what could go wrong in production process and puts in place checks to prevent or reduce the risk.
- Over looking the production from a managers perceptive
- Looking at different food products and the pros and cons of that production
4. Which of theses help with growth and repair?
- Vitamin c
5. Which of these help with healthy teeth and bones?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D