1. Which of these foods prevent enzymatic browning
- Lemon juice
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Lactic acid
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these protects cells?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
3. What is a critical control point?
- Predetermined checks that take place at specific points in production or preparation points.
- Points where things go wrong
- Reducing the risk
- Have in place workers at specific points to over look the production in areas that need it most
4. What is a nano food?
- Produced on a small scale
- Made for small appetizers
- Controls the size and shape at a nano-meter scale
- Very small foods
5. What is Hazard analysis
- It identifies what could go wrong in production process and puts in place checks to prevent or reduce the risk.
- Looking at different food products and the pros and cons of that production
- Over looking the production from a managers perceptive
- analyzing the food production with great thoroughness