1. What does Ben-Gurion do upon becoming Prime Minister?
- dissolves the Irgun
- creates a new terrorist organisation
- merges the Irgun, LEHI and Haganah
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Arab leaders are overthrown 1949-1952?
- 4 - Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Egypt
- 4 - Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt
- 3 - Syria, Jordan and Egypt
3. Why do the Jews accept a compromise at UNSCOP?
- to preserve their public relations
- they don't want all of Palestine
- to help Arabs secure some land
4. What advised against a Jewish homeland in Palestine at the PPC?
- King Crane Commission
- Peel Commission
5. When was Zionist Congress and the World Zionist Organisation set up?