1. What were the aims of Sykes-Picot?
- maintain trade in the Middle East, maintain an alliance and protect Suez
- maintain trade in the Middle East, protect Suez and help Arabs secure independence
- Maintain an alliance, maintain trade and secure Palestine for Jews
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Arabs are pushed out of Palestine as a result of the Haganah's Plan D in 1948?
3. When were the Irgun founded?
4. How much land do Israel control after 1949?
5. How much of the land of Palestinian did the Jewish National Fund hold by 1948?