1. Why do the Jews accept a compromise at UNSCOP?
- to help Arabs secure some land
- to preserve their public relations
- they don't want all of Palestine
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What advised against a Jewish homeland in Palestine at the PPC?
- King Crane Commission
- Peel Commission
3. How many Arabs are pushed out of Palestine as a result of the Haganah's Plan D in 1948?
4. Where do the Irgun and LEHI kill 250 Arabs?
- Deir Yassin
5. When was Zionist Congress and the World Zionist Organisation set up?