1. At its height how many tonnes of supplies were being sent in to West Berlin?
- 180,000 tonnes a month
- 12 tonnes a month
- 170,000 tonnes a month
- 160,000 tonnes a month
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did The USA do about this?
- They gave them no military support, but $20 million food and aid
- An airlift
- Gave them 170,000 tonnes a day of supplies
3. In October East Germany became known as what?
- Taylor Swift
- DRG (Democratic Republic of Germany)
- GDR (German Democratic Republic)
- RDG (Republic Democrats of Germany)
4. In September West Germany became a separate country - also known as what?
- FRG (Ferderal Republic of Germany)
- FRW (Federal Republic of the West)
- FDR (Federal Republic of Germany)
5. Who became the next Hungarian leader?
Similar History resources: