1. When did Stalin end the blockade?
- May 1949
- June 1948
- June 1949
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The western sectors of Germany (Trizonia) upset Stalin in 1948. What did they do that upset him?
- Create the atomic bomb.
- Sent a secret telegram.
- Set up an assembly to create a German constitution.
- Formed NATO.
3. What happened to Nagy?
- Arrested and hanged June 1958
- Hanged 1970
- Fled 1958
- Arrested 1956
4. In September West Germany became a separate country - also known as what?
- FDR (Federal Republic of Germany)
- FRW (Federal Republic of the West)
- FRG (Ferderal Republic of Germany)
5. Khrushchev was unhappy with the more liberal approach in Hungary - how many troops did he send into Hungary?
Similar History resources: