1. When did both countries have hydrogen bombs?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Following Stalin's death in 1953, what started happening in the USSR and eastern countries?
3. In September West Germany became a separate country - also known as what?
- FRG (Ferderal Republic of Germany)
- FDR (Federal Republic of Germany)
- FRW (Federal Republic of the West)
4. Khrushchev was unhappy with the more liberal approach in Hungary - how many troops did he send into Hungary?
5. When was NATO formed?
- January 1949
- April 1949
- Last Thursday
- June 1948
Similar History resources: