1. Khrushchev was unhappy with the more liberal approach in Hungary - how many troops did he send into Hungary?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of NATO?
- To defend the west against pirates.
- To defend the west against Romney.
- To defend the west against communism.
- To defend the west against capitalism.
3. In October East Germany became known as what?
- Taylor Swift
- DRG (Democratic Republic of Germany)
- GDR (German Democratic Republic)
- RDG (Republic Democrats of Germany)
4. Who was the next (more liberal) leader of Hungary?
5. When did both countries have hydrogen bombs?
Similar History resources: