1. Who became the next Hungarian leader?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of NATO?
- To defend the west against Romney.
- To defend the west against communism.
- To defend the west against pirates.
- To defend the west against capitalism.
3. What happened to Nagy?
- Arrested 1956
- Hanged 1970
- Arrested and hanged June 1958
- Fled 1958
4. When was NATO formed?
- January 1949
- June 1948
- April 1949
- Last Thursday
5. Following Stalin's death in 1953, what started happening in the USSR and eastern countries?
Similar History resources: