1. Khrushchev was unhappy with the more liberal approach in Hungary - how many troops did he send into Hungary?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to Nagy?
- Hanged 1970
- Arrested and hanged June 1958
- Arrested 1956
- Fled 1958
3. Following Stalin's death in 1953, what started happening in the USSR and eastern countries?
4. When did Stalin end the blockade?
- May 1949
- June 1948
- June 1949
5. In October East Germany became known as what?
- RDG (Republic Democrats of Germany)
- Taylor Swift
- GDR (German Democratic Republic)
- DRG (Democratic Republic of Germany)
Similar History resources: