1. What did it's geographical proximity to India make it?
- Trading center between Asia and Europe, some traders settled in the country.
- Join governments
- Build a bridge between the two countries
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in 1996?
- Oil was discovered. Industrial + Port development followed, and a new port was built at Jebel Ali
- They had a major earthquake resulting in 79 deaths
- They discovered gold underground
3. What happened between 1968 and 1975?
- The population of Dubai city doubled, as foreign workers moved there
- The population of Dubai city quadrupled, as foreign workers moved there.
- They created the first laptop
4. Where is Dubai?
- U.A.E - Persian Gulf Coast
- U.A.E - English Channel Coast
- U.A.E - North Pacific Ocean
Similar Geography resources: