1. when was the suez crisis?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. who won the general election in 1970?
- Conservatives - Edward Heath
- Labour - Harold Wilson
- Labour - Roy Jenkins
3. What was wrong with Butler's budget in April 1955?
- it was very expensive
- it didnt solve stop go economics
- it was a failed giveaway budget
- it made the rich poorer
4. the reactions to the Suez crisis
- the US refused to give us a loan unless we pull out
- Edens's reputation ruined
- Middle east said no more oil unless you pull out of Egypt
- humiliation for britain to have to retreat
5. who won the general election in 1964?
- Labour -Hugh Gaitskell
- Conservatives - Alec Douglas-Home
- Labour -Harold Wilson