1. how much did Britain borrow from the US?
- 5 million pounds of goods
- 5 billion pounds of goods
- 3 billion pounds of goods
- 7 millions pounds of goods
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. between 1945 and 1946 how many houses were built?
3. how are butler's policies described and why?
- good as falling commodity prices and surge in exports improved the economy
- impressionable because he was lucky and popular
- butskellism because his consensus policies
- bad as dollar gap and run on british reserves
4. when did Churchill become Prime minister of the war time coalition?
- December 1939
- June 1941
- May 1940
- April 1939
5. what happen on the 29th of October 1956
- Nasser died
- Israel attacked Egypt as part of a plan for France and Britain to come in to restore peacec
- the canal collapse
- the middle east's stopped giving us oil anyway