1. Which of the following is not a potential form of contamination for laboratory cultures of non-pathogenic bacteria?
- Agar jelly
- Laboratory equipment
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Genetic alterations can result in a new forms of pathogens. These new forms may develop into entire strands of antibiotic resistant bacteria through...
- Selective inheritance
- Natural selection
- The theory of acquired characteristics
- Genetic descendancy
3. Of which bodily system are white blood cells (leukocytes) a part?
- The nervous (neurological) system
- The endocrine system
- The immune system
- The digestive system
4. Which of the following is an apparatus usually used in the development of controlled bacteria cultures?
- Inoculating loop
- Immunising loop
- Vaccinating loop
- Sterilising loop
5. Which of the following is the name for the small poisonous substances emitted by pathogens?