1. How do Monroe and Monroe see womens role through culture?
- Food Prep and Childcare
- Main breadwinner
- Dual Role
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What group did Medicine 1997 look at, and what did he find?
- Mbuti Pygamies - Roles of sex have no effect on societal roles
- Where gender roles were not clear, Lakota tribe, Winkte - males who do not want to hunt
- Full segregation of the sexes - no integration (Mundurucu Indians)
3. What did William and Best find in their study of 27 countries?
- Men = Dominant Women = Nurturing
- Men = Main caregiver Women = Dominant
- Equal roles in a majority of countries
4. How is Globalisation effecting the roles of Men and Women?
- It's had little change on the roles of gender
- Reduction in differences between the sexes
- Increase segregation between the sexes
5. In the follow up study of Mead in 1949 what was found about male behaviour?
- In all tribes males were more aggressive than females - innate
- In all tribes males were dominant
- In all tribes females were more aggressive - Innate