1. In the Tchambuli tribe in Meads Study which gender is dominant?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Globalisation effecting the roles of Men and Women?
- Reduction in differences between the sexes
- Increase segregation between the sexes
- It's had little change on the roles of gender
3. Who criticised Mead for having socially desirable questions?
4. What group did Medicine 1997 look at, and what did he find?
- Where gender roles were not clear, Lakota tribe, Winkte - males who do not want to hunt
- Full segregation of the sexes - no integration (Mundurucu Indians)
- Mbuti Pygamies - Roles of sex have no effect on societal roles
5. How do Monroe and Monroe see womens role through culture?
- Dual Role
- Food Prep and Childcare
- Main breadwinner
Similar Psychology resources: