1. In the Tchambuli tribe in Meads Study which gender is dominant?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Monroe and Monroe see womens role through culture?
- Food Prep and Childcare
- Main breadwinner
- Dual Role
3. Which tribe under Meads study is were both males and females are violent and aggressive?
4. In Meads study Men and Women from the Arapesh Tribe have what type of behaviour?
- Gentle, responsive and cooperative
- Aggressive and compete for dominance
- Men - Dominant Females - Gathers
5. In the follow up study of Mead in 1949 what was found about male behaviour?
- In all tribes males were more aggressive than females - innate
- In all tribes males were dominant
- In all tribes females were more aggressive - Innate
Similar Psychology resources: