1. Who criticised Mead for having socially desirable questions?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What group did Medicine 1997 look at, and what did he find?
- Mbuti Pygamies - Roles of sex have no effect on societal roles
- Where gender roles were not clear, Lakota tribe, Winkte - males who do not want to hunt
- Full segregation of the sexes - no integration (Mundurucu Indians)
3. Which tribe under Meads study is were both males and females are violent and aggressive?
4. Who looked at Male superiority in tight knit communities?
- Travis et al
- Berry et al
5. How do Monroe and Monroe see womens role through culture?
- Dual Role
- Food Prep and Childcare
- Main breadwinner