1. Which tribe under Meads study is were both males and females are violent and aggressive?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who criticised Mead for having socially desirable questions?
3. How do Monroe and Monroe see womens role through culture?
- Dual Role
- Food Prep and Childcare
- Main breadwinner
4. Who looked at Male superiority in tight knit communities?
- Berry et al
- Travis et al
5. What did William and Best find in their study of 27 countries?
- Equal roles in a majority of countries
- Men = Dominant Women = Nurturing
- Men = Main caregiver Women = Dominant
Similar Psychology resources: