1. Which tribe under Meads study is were both males and females are violent and aggressive?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Globalisation effecting the roles of Men and Women?
- It's had little change on the roles of gender
- Reduction in differences between the sexes
- Increase segregation between the sexes
3. In the follow up study of Mead in 1949 what was found about male behaviour?
- In all tribes males were more aggressive than females - innate
- In all tribes males were dominant
- In all tribes females were more aggressive - Innate
4. Who looked at Male superiority in tight knit communities?
- Berry et al
- Travis et al
5. In Meads study Men and Women from the Arapesh Tribe have what type of behaviour?
- Gentle, responsive and cooperative
- Aggressive and compete for dominance
- Men - Dominant Females - Gathers
Similar Psychology resources: