1. What group did Medicine 1997 look at, and what did he find?
- Where gender roles were not clear, Lakota tribe, Winkte - males who do not want to hunt
- Full segregation of the sexes - no integration (Mundurucu Indians)
- Mbuti Pygamies - Roles of sex have no effect on societal roles
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Meads study Men and Women from the Arapesh Tribe have what type of behaviour?
- Gentle, responsive and cooperative
- Aggressive and compete for dominance
- Men - Dominant Females - Gathers
3. What did William and Best find in their study of 27 countries?
- Men = Dominant Women = Nurturing
- Men = Main caregiver Women = Dominant
- Equal roles in a majority of countries
4. How do Monroe and Monroe see womens role through culture?
- Food Prep and Childcare
- Main breadwinner
- Dual Role
5. Who looked at Male superiority in tight knit communities?
- Berry et al
- Travis et al
Similar Psychology resources: