1. How is Globalisation effecting the roles of Men and Women?
- It's had little change on the roles of gender
- Reduction in differences between the sexes
- Increase segregation between the sexes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who looked at Male superiority in tight knit communities?
- Berry et al
- Travis et al
3. What group did Medicine 1997 look at, and what did he find?
- Where gender roles were not clear, Lakota tribe, Winkte - males who do not want to hunt
- Full segregation of the sexes - no integration (Mundurucu Indians)
- Mbuti Pygamies - Roles of sex have no effect on societal roles
4. Who criticised Mead for having socially desirable questions?
5. What did William and Best find in their study of 27 countries?
- Equal roles in a majority of countries
- Men = Dominant Women = Nurturing
- Men = Main caregiver Women = Dominant
Similar Psychology resources: