1. In which case was Nature stronger than Nurture? (Money 1974)
- John/ Joan - Even though socialised as a girl and then re-socialised as a male = Psychological harm caused suicide
- John/Jenny - Even though socialised as a Male and then re-socialised as a male still had psychological harm
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who first looked at the bio social approach?
- Money and Erdhardt
- Reiss et al
- Downes and Rock
- Leighton et al
3. Why can't these theories by generalised to all humans?
- As they are case studies
- As they are only observations
- As they do not take into account all factors that determine gender
4. Who looked at the Basista Family and how they naturally change from Females and Males?
- James et al
- Leighton & Rieffer
5. Why is this theory retrospective?
- As they are observations and case studies only
- As they are case studies and era dependant
- As they are open to interpretation
Similar Psychology resources: