1. Who looked at the Basista Family and how they naturally change from Females and Males?
- James et al
- Leighton & Rieffer
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Smith and Lloyds theory suggest about the colour of the babies clothes?
- Which toys the child plays with indicates to the parents which gender the child is (Colour of clothes makes no difference)
- How the child is labelled ( Through the colour clothing) determines how the child is socialised (Which toys)
- How the child acts towards the parents determines the gender given
3. Who supported Money & Erdhardt's claim that a child can change sex without any psychological harm?
- Mckillip et al - 5 Individuals Genetically female but raised males - Well adjusted just with female tendences
- Mazur et al - 5 Individuals Genetically male, but raised as females - even though acted slightly male still well ajusted
- Mazur et al - 4 individuals Genetically male, but raised female - Had male behaviour but still well ajusted
4. Who first looked at the bio social approach?
- Downes and Rock
- Money and Erdhardt
- Reiss et al
- Leighton et al
5. Who looked at the case of Mr Blackwell and what was found?
- Money & Erdhardt - Socialisation has a greater effect on gender than biology
- Goldwyn - Even though his brain was chemically female, he believed he was a boy due to socialisation
- Goldwyn - His brain was chemically female so was re-socialised to be female
Similar Psychology resources: