1. Which woman stood for President but only got 27 votes?
- Margaret Chase Smith
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Betty Friedan
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The 1964 Civil Rights Act made it illegal to discriminate on the grounds of...
- background or class
3. The contraceptive pill let women plan their pregnancies, but only some states allowed it and usually only for married women. True or False?
4. President ... removed the limit on women in the military, but they still couldn't go into battle.
5. In which year was the Equal Pay Act passed through Congress?