1. What issue didn't the Equal Pay Act address?
- Discrimination against women seeking jobs in the first place.
- Requiring employers to pay women the same as men for the same job.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The 1964 Civil Rights Act made it illegal to discriminate on the grounds of...
- background or class
3. President ... removed the limit on women in the military, but they still couldn't go into battle.
4. Which woman stood for President but only got 27 votes?
- Margaret Chase Smith
- Betty Friedan
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Eleanor Roosevelt
5. In which year was the Equal Pay Act passed through Congress?