1. The contraceptive pill let women plan their pregnancies, but only some states allowed it and usually only for married women. True or False?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year did the Supreme Court rule that the US Constitution gave men and women equal rights?
3. The Education Amendment Act of ... outlawed sex discrimination in education so that girls could follow exactly the same curriculum as boys.
4. In which year was the Equal Pay Act passed through Congress?
5. President ... removed the limit on women in the military, but they still couldn't go into battle.