1. What issue didn't the Equal Pay Act address?
- Discrimination against women seeking jobs in the first place.
- Requiring employers to pay women the same as men for the same job.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The 1964 Civil Rights Act made it illegal to discriminate on the grounds of...
- background or class
3. Which woman stood for President but only got 27 votes?
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Margaret Chase Smith
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Betty Friedan
4. In which year was the Equal Pay Act passed through Congress?
5. In which year did the Supreme Court rule that the US Constitution gave men and women equal rights?