1. What issue didn't the Equal Pay Act address?
- Discrimination against women seeking jobs in the first place.
- Requiring employers to pay women the same as men for the same job.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. President ... removed the limit on women in the military, but they still couldn't go into battle.
3. In which year did the Supreme Court rule that the US Constitution gave men and women equal rights?
4. The contraceptive pill let women plan their pregnancies, but only some states allowed it and usually only for married women. True or False?
5. The 1964 Civil Rights Act made it illegal to discriminate on the grounds of...
- background or class