1. Which piece is in G major, and stays in G major throughout?
- Pavane - Holborne
- Piano Quintet - Brahms
- Tom Mcelvogues Jig and new barndance
- On the waterfront - Bernstein
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these pieces are atonal?
- Sarabande - Bach
- Gige - Bach
- ET: Flying theme - Williams
- 'Der Kranker Mond' from Pierrot Lunaire - Schoenberg
- Galliard - Holborne
3. John Williams' Flying theme from ET is monophonic.
4. Which of Bachs movements of the cantata is a chorale?
- Mvt 2
- Mvt 3
- Mvt 1
- Mvt 4
5. Which of these pieces uses fugal textures?
- Piano quintet - Brahms
- 'Der Kranke Mond' from Pierrot Lunaire - Schoenberg
- Pavane- Holborne
- Black and Tan Fantasy - Ellington
- Four - Miles Davis
Similar Music resources: