1) When a pathogen enters the body it may be destoryed by phagocytosis. Describe how.
- Phagocyte recongizes antigen
- Pathogen is engulfed
- Enclosed in vesicle in phagocyte
- Fuses with lysomes
- Lysome contains digestive enzymes
- Pathogen digested
2) The heart controls and coordinates the regular contraction of the atria and venticles. Describe how.
- SAN node is pacemaker, sends electrical impluses over atria
- To AVN to bundle of his
- Atria contract
- Non-conductive tissue in between
- Delay at AVN
- Atria empty…
Similar Biology resources: