- Created by: Ffyona
- Created on: 30-05-16 20:19
'The nuclear arms race did little to restrain the actions of the USA and the USSR in the Cold War in the years 1949-63.' How far do you agree with this view?
- Cuban Missile Crisis nearly led to nuclear war.
- Hungarian Uprising.
- Berlin Crisis, Khrushchev issued an ultimatum and JFK could not respond.
- U2 spy planes
- Covert Operations and the CIA
- Moscow Airshow
- Paris Summit
- Use of brinkmanship actually stabalised the Cold War
- Korean War was restrained by threat of nuclear…