The Good Morrow
- Love poem relating to Anne Moore, suggesting that love lasts forever. 'Good Morrow' meaning Good Morning
- 'till we loved. Were we not weaned till then?' rhetorical question : suggesting he cannot imagine not being in love with her.
- 'But sucked on country pleasures, childishly' suggesting they are now passed being immature and childlike with innocence and are now ready to feel a real love for each other.
- 'Or snorted we in the 'seven sleepers' den?' meaning snoring and being relaxed. Biblical reference - cave where christians were impronised. Suggests no one can get them.
- 'Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee.' showing hes forgotten about all previous girls he's been with and now only thinks of the true love he has with…