- Created by: Thegirlwhoknewtoomuch - Team GR
- Created on: 10-04-13 18:57
- personal pronoun directly addressing reader "let me tell you"
- superlative "best" to emphasise how good it is and to create a positive tone
- emotive language to create positive mood that makes reader feel positive too "I love it"
- adjectives connoteing enjoyment, freshness and morning such as "golden" to gtive reader image of how good the food is
- informal lexis "erm" "wake up, shake up go get em" to identifty with viewer
- alliteration "speedy…