- Created by: jkav
- Created on: 03-05-15 17:31
Findings and Conclusions
- At the end of the project, 30 words met the criteria set by Gardner and Gardner.
- After 7 months, Washie had learnt 4 signs.
- After 14 months, Washoe had learnt 13 signs.
- After 21 months, Washoe had learnt 30 signs.
- Some examples of the specific ways that Washoe used words are as followed:
- More, when asking to continue or repeat an activity, e.g. More tickling or a second helping of food.
- Drink, when asking for water. To include pop, Washoe often combined drink…