What were the main religious policies passed under Northumberland?
- More protestant
- 1550 introduction of new service of new priests (ordinal)
- 1552 Another new prayer book- with an Act of Uniformity
- Mass abolished and replaced by communion
- 1553 Cranmer issued 42 Articles of Religion
- More radical bishops appointed – Hooper and Ridley
What social problems did Northumberland have to deal with and how successful was he?
- Anti-enclosure legislation was enforced and enclosure commission withdrawn
- Acts passed to protect Arable farming…