Judaea Christian Tradition:
- God as creator. lawgiver and judge
- God as omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent
- God is more of a concept according to Plato's philosophy
- Humanity has a responsibility to live up to God's goodness that is innate within him.
- As God is omnipresent/scient/benevolent/present, he provides us with the ability to be good and act as he would want - e.g. 10 commandments outlines God's will.
- God's holiness means he is separated from sin
God as a judge:
- God is righteous and always acts in accordance to what is right
- His commands and judgements meet the most perfect standards of justic and so, his sovereignty and appointment of punishment…