- Greater Jihad-A personal struggle, Lesser Jihad-An actual fight
- Jihad is a way to peace
- Muhammad started the battles of Badr, Trench and Uhud.
- It's jihad if its the last resort, strenghtening Islam and you're defending. It isn't Jihad if it was started by one leader, children and women are put in danger, forcing people to be Muslim or wildlife is harmed.
Pacifism & Violence
- Absolute- Always against war, Selective- Sometimes against war
- Peace = 'He may become your friend one day' fight the enemy without hatred and peace must be restored after. By working for peace they are living how Allah wants…