- Created by: GeorgiaJackson
- Created on: 13-11-14 11:54
- -state in southern west India
- it was the first country to introduce family planning
- leads the country in womens education, it ranks first in the country with an overall literacy rate of 94% and female literacy of 92%
- In 2005, the average age of marriage was 21 in Kelera compared to 17 for the whole country, this delay in marriage helps reduce the number of children women could potentially have.
- nearly 60% of the couples in Kelera are protected by family planning methods
1 of 1