- Created by: Joshua
- Created on: 24-05-10 12:54
- Nicolas faced a tough reign
- post 1894 there was serious unrest in Russia
- The great famine, and tsarist lack of relief, bred scorn and despair as well as lust for political change.
- Reformist groups were now attractive, they were better organised and had a stronger support base that ever before.
This lead to the strengthening of the Opposition Groups: See https://getrevising.co.uk//revision-cards/russia_pre_1905_growth_of_opposition
1 of 1
Similar History resources: