Slides in this set
· Christians believe that forgiveness and
reconciliation is an attitude of unconditional love.
· God showed his forgiveness through the death of
Jesus and therefore Christians should aim to
follow his ways.
· Christians believe that we should forgive those
whom we have come into conflict with.
· The Bible `And when you stand praying, if you
hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so God
may forgive you and your sins.'…read more
The Bible - `Peter came to Jesus and asked "Lord,
how many times shall I forgive my brother when
he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus
answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy
· These tell us you should forgive everyone who
sins against you.
· Forgiveness and reconciliation is the best way to
resolve conflict between family and friends.…read more
· Muslims believe that they should forgive those
whom they have come into conflict with.
· `Allah, the Compassionate and Merciful'.
· The Qur'an states that Muslims should follow
Allah's ways of being merciful, compassionate
· The prophet Muhammad said forgive those
who offend you.…read more
`If a person forgives and makes reconciliation,
then his reward is due from God.'
· On judgement day, Allah will be merciful and
reconciling to those who have shown the same
attitudes to their fellow beings.
· Muslims are warned to avoid those who may
influence them away from Islam as these
situations would result in denying Muslim
principals as well as being a difficult solution to