- Sociology Unit 3: Beliefs in Society breakdown
- Different theories of ideology, science and religion, including both Christian and non-Christian religious traditions.
- The relationship between religious beliefs and social change and stability.
- Religious organisations, including cults, sects, denominations, churches and New Age movements, and their relationship to religious and spiritual belief and practice.
- The relationship between different social groups and religious/spiritual organisations and movements, beliefs and practices
- The significance of religion and religiosity in the contemporary world, including the nature and extent of secularisation in a global content.
- EXAM: 1 hour 30 minutes written paper (20% A level) June