1. Which poet is famous for the following ‘and if I laugh at any mortal thing, tis that I may not weep’?
- Rudyard Kipling
- Lord Byron
- Katie Price
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Eugenics is?
- A form of discrimination against those with a disability
- The idea of improving the genetic makeup of the human species- through often controversial methods
- A specific type of disability
- A car manufacturing company
3. In what year did the Labour government create the welfare state?
4. Which Conservative MP proposed that disabled people should be able to offer themselves to prospective employers at a lower rate of pay to improve employability?
- Den Dover
- Philip Davies
- Tim Collins
- David Cameron
5. Which two sports persons accidently broadcasted sexist comments about Karen Brady?
- Andy Gray and Richard Keys
- John Barry and Jay Bilas
- David Beckham and Jordan Brown
- Eric Allen and Stephen Bardo