1. In what year did Kathrine Switzer run the Boston Marathon supported by her coach Arnie Briggs?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Paul Hunt 1966 writes an essay called…. Which becomes the basis of the social model?
- A critical condition
- Disability and discrimination
- Disability and institutionalisation
- The Disabling environment
3. Who cited the following quote ‘it is the white, heterosexual, male majority with access to forms of power (particularly political power) in our community who have established and who continue to define what is considered culturally typical or norm
- Clements and Spinks
4. Direct discrimination, associative discrimination, Discrimination by perception, indirect discrimination, harassment and victimisation are all different types of discrimination specified by?
- The Equality Act 2010
- The Race Relations Act 1976
- The Sexual orientations act 2003
- The civil partnerships act 2004
5. In which year introduced the NHS?