1. The social model proposes that?
- Due to the way people with impairments are viewed people with disabilities are often frequently discriminated against
- Disability has little to do with the social environment
- Due to the way people with impairments are viewed many allowances are made to benefit them in comparison to the average person
- Disability is an individual issue which society shouldn’t have to deal with
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which poet is famous for the following ‘and if I laugh at any mortal thing, tis that I may not weep’?
- Lord Byron
- Katie Price
- Rudyard Kipling
3. In which year introduced the NHS?
4. Who states that a child is disabled if ‘he is blind, deaf or dumb, or suffers from a mental disorder of any kind, or is substantially or permanently handicapped by illness injury or congenital deformity, or any such disability as may be described
- Children’s Act 1989
- SENDA 2001
- Union of Physically impaired against segregation
- The Equality Act 2010
5. Which two sports persons accidently broadcasted sexist comments about Karen Brady?
- John Barry and Jay Bilas
- David Beckham and Jordan Brown
- Andy Gray and Richard Keys
- Eric Allen and Stephen Bardo