1. In what year did the Labour government create the welfare state?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year introduced the NHS?
3. 17) The World Health organisation’s definition of disability was rewritten by who in 1976?
- The union of the physically impaired against segregation
- Disabled Persons Employment act (amendments)
- The WHO
- Equality Legislation
4. What do Beckett and Taylor 2010 discuss can hold people with disabilities back?
- Being treated as if they were infants
- Discrimination and marginalisation
5. Who states the following ‘someone who, on account of injury, disease or congenital deformity, is subsequently handicapped in obtaining or keeping employment, or in undertaking work… of a kind which would, apart from that injury, disease or deform
- Disabled Person’s Employment Act 1944
- Children’s Act 1989
- The Equality Act 2010
- SENDA 2001