1. Who is Susan Archibald?
- A psychologist who has investigated the impact of disability on psychiatry in several high profile studies in the 1990s
- A disability rights campaigner with a genetic disability
- A disability rights campaigner who lost her leg and sub sequentially her job taking her employer to court
- Disability advocate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states that a child is disabled if ‘he is blind, deaf or dumb, or suffers from a mental disorder of any kind, or is substantially or permanently handicapped by illness injury or congenital deformity, or any such disability as may be described
- Union of Physically impaired against segregation
- Children’s Act 1989
- SENDA 2001
- The Equality Act 2010
3. The social model proposes that?
- Due to the way people with impairments are viewed many allowances are made to benefit them in comparison to the average person
- Due to the way people with impairments are viewed people with disabilities are often frequently discriminated against
- Disability has little to do with the social environment
- Disability is an individual issue which society shouldn’t have to deal with
4. In 2012 who was initially refused to board a public train on the Isle of Wight due to his metal wheelchair?
- Jeremy Grady
- Benjamin Braxton
- Geoff Holt
- Bill Arthurs
5. Which two sports persons accidently broadcasted sexist comments about Karen Brady?
- Eric Allen and Stephen Bardo
- John Barry and Jay Bilas
- Andy Gray and Richard Keys
- David Beckham and Jordan Brown