1. Who states that a child is disabled if ‘he is blind, deaf or dumb, or suffers from a mental disorder of any kind, or is substantially or permanently handicapped by illness injury or congenital deformity, or any such disability as may be described
- The Equality Act 2010
- Children’s Act 1989
- Union of Physically impaired against segregation
- SENDA 2001
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which model of disability proposes that disability is something to be avoided at all costs?
- Individual model
- Disability model
- Social model
- Psychological model
3. Who cited the following quote ‘it is the white, heterosexual, male majority with access to forms of power (particularly political power) in our community who have established and who continue to define what is considered culturally typical or norm
- Clements and Spinks
4. What do Beckett and Taylor 2010 discuss can hold people with disabilities back?
- Being treated as if they were infants
- Discrimination and marginalisation
5. In which year introduced the NHS?