1. The tonality of Capercaille is...?
- Pentatonic Scale. G minor and diatonic
- Pentatonic Scale. C major and diatonic
- Pentatonic Scale. G major and diatonic
- Pentatonic Scale. Bb major and diatonic
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The tonality of Buckley is...?
- A minor ( Ambigous)
- Eb minor ( Ambigous)
- E minor ( Ambigous)
- D minor ( Ambigous)
3. The Tonality of Reich is...?
- Modal. Tonal Ambiguity
- Atonal. Tonal Ambiguity
- A minor. Tonal Ambiguity
- C major. Tonal Ambiguity
4. The tonality of Handel is ...?
- F major
- B flat Minor
- A major
- C major
5. The tonality of Rag Desh is ...?
- CD#BGBCBAG#FED#C Rag/scale
- BCBbAGFEDC Rag/scale
- CDFGBCBbAGFEDC Rag/scale
- BBFBBCBbAGFEDB Rag/scale