1. where does blood formation happen?
- in the marrow of the pelvis
- in big bones like the cranium
- in the marrow of the long bones
- in the marrow of the ribs
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many vertebrae makes up the vertebral column (backbone)?
3. there are 4 bones that are fused together in the vertebral column, what is it called?
- the thoracic
- the sacral vertebrae
- the coccyx
- the lumbar vertebrae
4. what does the axial skeleton consist of?
- the vertebral column and the bones connected to it
- the vertebral column
5. how many bones are there in the body?