1. where does blood formation happen?
- in the marrow of the pelvis
- in the marrow of the long bones
- in the marrow of the ribs
- in big bones like the cranium
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many bones are there in the body?
3. what does the axial skeleton consist of?
- the vertebral column and the bones connected to it
- the vertebral column
4. there are 4 bones that are fused together in the vertebral column, what is it called?
- the coccyx
- the sacral vertebrae
- the lumbar vertebrae
- the thoracic
5. how many vertebrae makes up the vertebral column (backbone)?