1. how many vertebrae makes up the vertebral column (backbone)?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the longest bone in the body?
- the fibula
- the femur
- the tibia
3. how many bones are there in the body?
4. where does blood formation happen?
- in big bones like the cranium
- in the marrow of the ribs
- in the marrow of the long bones
- in the marrow of the pelvis
5. there are 4 bones that are fused together in the vertebral column, what is it called?
- the thoracic
- the sacral vertebrae
- the coccyx
- the lumbar vertebrae