1. how many vertebrae makes up the vertebral column (backbone)?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. there are 4 bones that are fused together in the vertebral column, what is it called?
- the thoracic
- the sacral vertebrae
- the coccyx
- the lumbar vertebrae
3. where does blood formation happen?
- in the marrow of the long bones
- in the marrow of the ribs
- in the marrow of the pelvis
- in big bones like the cranium
4. what is the longest bone in the body?
- the tibia
- the femur
- the fibula
5. give an example of a 'flat bone'