1. On which date did the black people ride on buses again?
- 16th May 1957
- 21st December 1956
- 18th June 1956
- 20th November 1955
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. On which date did the Supreme Court rule segregation on buses as unconstitutional?
- 16th June 1956
- 19th December 1956
- 18th November 1955
- 14th May 1957
3. What does the MIA stand for?
- Montgomery's Improvements and Ammendments
- The Montgomery Improvement Agency
- The Montgomery Interstate Ammendment
4. How long did the boycott last?
- 50 days
- 200 days
- 381 days
- 365 days
5. Because the ... wouldn't change the law, the Supreme Court had to act.
- state government
- bus company