1. On which date did the black people ride on buses again?
- 16th May 1957
- 21st December 1956
- 18th June 1956
- 20th November 1955
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what date did protesters set up the MIA to improve integration, starting with buses?
- 12th June 1955
- 5th December 1955
- 7th November 1954
- 24th December 1956
3. Where was Rosa Parks arrested?
- Montgomery, South Carolina
- Montgomery, Alabama
- Montgomery, Texas
- Montgomery, Mississippi
4. The Montgomery Bus Boycott established ... as the leader of the Civil Rights Movement because their energy and enthusiasm were major factors in the success of the campaign.
- Martin Luther King
- Malcolm X
- Rosa Parks
- Alfred King
5. How did the MIA make the Montgomery Bus Boycott manageable for people?
- They increased the number of taxis in Montgomery.
- They formed walking buses for protection.
- They organised lifts and asked black taxi firms to charge less during the boycott.
- They liaised with employers to allow black people to be slightly late because they now had to walk.