1. How did the MIA make the Montgomery Bus Boycott manageable for people?
- They increased the number of taxis in Montgomery.
- They organised lifts and asked black taxi firms to charge less during the boycott.
- They liaised with employers to allow black people to be slightly late because they now had to walk.
- They formed walking buses for protection.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Montgomery Bus Boycott established ... as the leader of the Civil Rights Movement because their energy and enthusiasm were major factors in the success of the campaign.
- Alfred King
- Malcolm X
- Martin Luther King
- Rosa Parks
3. How long did the boycott last?
- 381 days
- 365 days
- 50 days
- 200 days
4. Because the ... wouldn't change the law, the Supreme Court had to act.
- state government
- bus company
5. On what date was Rosa Parks arrested?
- 20th December 1956
- 2nd November 1954
- 1st December 1955
- 8th June 1955