1. The Montgomery Bus Boycott established ... as the leader of the Civil Rights Movement because their energy and enthusiasm were major factors in the success of the campaign.
- Martin Luther King
- Rosa Parks
- Alfred King
- Malcolm X
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. On which date did the Supreme Court rule segregation on buses as unconstitutional?
- 16th June 1956
- 14th May 1957
- 19th December 1956
- 18th November 1955
3. How did the MIA make the Montgomery Bus Boycott manageable for people?
- They increased the number of taxis in Montgomery.
- They organised lifts and asked black taxi firms to charge less during the boycott.
- They liaised with employers to allow black people to be slightly late because they now had to walk.
- They formed walking buses for protection.
4. Where was Rosa Parks arrested?
- Montgomery, Alabama
- Montgomery, South Carolina
- Montgomery, Mississippi
- Montgomery, Texas
5. Approximately what percentage of bus users in Montgomery were black?