1. On what date did protesters set up the MIA to improve integration, starting with buses?
- 24th December 1956
- 5th December 1955
- 12th June 1955
- 7th November 1954
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long did the boycott last?
- 50 days
- 381 days
- 365 days
- 200 days
3. What were the consequences for the Montgomery bus company?
- The bus drivers were all sent to prison.
- They lost lots of money and got bad publicity.
- Their service was terminated due to bankruptcy.
4. What does the MIA stand for?
- The Montgomery Improvement Agency
- The Montgomery Interstate Ammendment
- Montgomery's Improvements and Ammendments
5. On which date did the black people ride on buses again?
- 16th May 1957
- 21st December 1956
- 18th June 1956
- 20th November 1955