1. What were the consequences for the boycott leaders?
- They lost support so the boycott ended early.
- They were arrested and their homes were attacked.
- Their children were kidnapped to persuade them to end the boycott.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what date did protesters set up the MIA to improve integration, starting with buses?
- 5th December 1955
- 7th November 1954
- 12th June 1955
- 24th December 1956
3. Who was the Chairman of the MIA?
- Martin Luther King
- Rosa Parks
- Malcolm X
- Alfred King
4. What were the consequences for the Montgomery bus company?
- The bus drivers were all sent to prison.
- They lost lots of money and got bad publicity.
- Their service was terminated due to bankruptcy.
5. Where was Rosa Parks arrested?
- Montgomery, Texas
- Montgomery, Alabama
- Montgomery, Mississippi
- Montgomery, South Carolina