- Montgomery Bus Boycott
- December 5th: Initial 1 day Boycott.
- Sense of community kept people to refuse to enter the buses, regular meetings of churches to support people wanting to quit. "The fear left us".
- More cities/states having boycotts.
- Organized carpools and taxi's.
- 26 y/o Martin Luther King JR was involved in this, this was his first protest.
- 2/3rd's of people that rode the buses were black.
- Fear of groups like the KKK was gone due to the community formed by the black people..