1. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Girondin Club
- Journals and Magazines
- The Monarchy
- The Constituent Assembly
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Feuillants exclude from the Constitution?
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
- The Local Government Reforms
- The Reform of the Legal System
3. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
- He fully supported it
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
4. What did the Constituent Assembly do to reduce the number of emigres leaving France?
- Demanding the emigres return unless they had bought property abroad
- Introduced Triple Taxation on emigres unless they returned
- Ordered the immediate arrest of anyone passing the French border
- Introduced reduced prices on return journeys from other countries
5. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of Political Force and Union
Similar History resources: