1. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Girondin Club
- The Constituent Assembly
- Journals and Magazines
- The Monarchy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
3. How was the army affected by the growing number of emigres leaving France?
- Two of the most influential leaders left France and leaked the army tactics to the Austrian military.
- Discipline was improving as the Assembly planned for war on Eastern Prussia and parts of Austria.
- Discipline was beginning to collapse as almost half the officers deserted the army.
- Over a third of a million men joined the army to defend France from the Prussians
4. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of Political Force and Union
5. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To form a political union of Republicans
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
Similar History resources: