1. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
- He fully supported it
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
3. What did the Constituent Assembly do to reduce the number of emigres leaving France?
- Demanding the emigres return unless they had bought property abroad
- Introduced Triple Taxation on emigres unless they returned
- Ordered the immediate arrest of anyone passing the French border
- Introduced reduced prices on return journeys from other countries
4. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To form a political union of Republicans
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
5. What did the Feuillants become following the Champs de Mars Massacre of July 1791?
- The weakest political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most unpopular political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most active political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The largest political group in the Constituent Assembly
Similar History resources: