1. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To form a political union of Republicans
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
3. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of Political Force and Union
4. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Girondin Club
- Journals and Magazines
- The Monarchy
- The Constituent Assembly
5. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
- He fully supported it
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
Similar History resources: