1. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Monarchy
- Journals and Magazines
- The Girondin Club
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
- To form a political union of Republicans
3. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He fully supported it
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
4. How was the army affected by the growing number of emigres leaving France?
- Over a third of a million men joined the army to defend France from the Prussians
- Discipline was beginning to collapse as almost half the officers deserted the army.
- Discipline was improving as the Assembly planned for war on Eastern Prussia and parts of Austria.
- Two of the most influential leaders left France and leaked the army tactics to the Austrian military.
5. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of Political Force and Union
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
Similar History resources: