1. What did the Feuillants exclude from the Constitution?
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Reform of the Legal System
- The Local Government Reforms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Feuillants become following the Champs de Mars Massacre of July 1791?
- The weakest political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most unpopular political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most active political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The largest political group in the Constituent Assembly
3. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of Political Force and Union
4. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
5. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Monarchy
- Journals and Magazines
- The Girondin Club
Similar History resources: