1. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of Political Force and Union
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Feuillants passed a law that restricted what?
- Freedom of the Press
- Republicans Joining the Constituent Assembly
- The powers of the King
- Jacobins from entering the meetings of the Constituent Assembly
3. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Monarchy
- Journals and Magazines
- The Girondin Club
4. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
5. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
- To form a political union of Republicans
Similar History resources: