1. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of Political Force and Union
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
3. What did the Feuillants become following the Champs de Mars Massacre of July 1791?
- The most active political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The weakest political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most unpopular political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The largest political group in the Constituent Assembly
4. What did the Constituent Assembly do to reduce the number of emigres leaving France?
- Ordered the immediate arrest of anyone passing the French border
- Introduced Triple Taxation on emigres unless they returned
- Introduced reduced prices on return journeys from other countries
- Demanding the emigres return unless they had bought property abroad
5. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To form a political union of Republicans
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
Similar History resources: