1. The Feuillants passed a law that restricted what?
- Freedom of the Press
- Jacobins from entering the meetings of the Constituent Assembly
- Republicans Joining the Constituent Assembly
- The powers of the King
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Feuillants exclude from the Constitution?
- The Reform of the Legal System
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Local Government Reforms
3. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Monarchy
- Journals and Magazines
- The Girondin Club
4. What did the Constituent Assembly do to reduce the number of emigres leaving France?
- Demanding the emigres return unless they had bought property abroad
- Introduced reduced prices on return journeys from other countries
- Introduced Triple Taxation on emigres unless they returned
- Ordered the immediate arrest of anyone passing the French border
5. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
Similar History resources: