1. The Feuillants passed a law that restricted what?
- The powers of the King
- Freedom of the Press
- Republicans Joining the Constituent Assembly
- Jacobins from entering the meetings of the Constituent Assembly
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
- To form a political union of Republicans
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
3. What did the Constituent Assembly do to reduce the number of emigres leaving France?
- Introduced Triple Taxation on emigres unless they returned
- Introduced reduced prices on return journeys from other countries
- Ordered the immediate arrest of anyone passing the French border
- Demanding the emigres return unless they had bought property abroad
4. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- The Girondin Club
- Journals and Magazines
- The Monarchy
- The Constituent Assembly
5. What did the Feuillants exclude from the Constitution?
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Reform of the Legal System
- The Local Government Reforms
Similar History resources: