- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 19-05-15 18:04
1. How was the army affected by the growing number of emigres leaving France?
- Discipline was beginning to collapse as almost half the officers deserted the army.
- Discipline was improving as the Assembly planned for war on Eastern Prussia and parts of Austria.
- Over a third of a million men joined the army to defend France from the Prussians
- Two of the most influential leaders left France and leaked the army tactics to the Austrian military.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
- He fully supported it
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
3. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of Political Force and Union
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
4. What did the Feuillants become following the Champs de Mars Massacre of July 1791?
- The most active political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The weakest political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most unpopular political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The largest political group in the Constituent Assembly
5. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
Similar History resources: