1. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He fully supported it
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the main job of the Feuillants?
- To form a political union of Republicans
- To prevent the rise of the Jacobins and other extreme groups
- To finalise the proposals of the Constitution
- To protect the King and to prevent a Republic
3. What did the Feuillants become following the Champs de Mars Massacre of July 1791?
- The weakest political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most active political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The largest political group in the Constituent Assembly
- The most unpopular political force in the Constituent Assembly
4. The Feuillants passed a law that restricted what?
- Freedom of the Press
- Jacobins from entering the meetings of the Constituent Assembly
- Republicans Joining the Constituent Assembly
- The powers of the King
5. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- Journals and Magazines
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Monarchy
- The Girondin Club
Similar History resources: