- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 19-05-15 18:04
1. What didn't the Feuillants get credit for?
- Helping to establish a constitutional monarchy
- Helping to strengthen the National Guard and Assembly
- Helping to spread the idea of Republicanism
- Helping to condemn the ideas of the Jacobins
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Constituent Assembly do to reduce the number of emigres leaving France?
- Ordered the immediate arrest of anyone passing the French border
- Introduced Triple Taxation on emigres unless they returned
- Introduced reduced prices on return journeys from other countries
- Demanding the emigres return unless they had bought property abroad
3. What did the Feuillants exclude from the Constitution?
- The Reform of the Legal System
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Local Government Reforms
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
4. What did the Feuillants fail to gain support from?
- Journals and Magazines
- The Constituent Assembly
- The Monarchy
- The Girondin Club
5. What did the Feuillants demand to be recognised as?
- The Society against the Rise of the Jacobins
- The Society of the Friends of the Constitution
- The Society of the Friends of the King and County
- The Society of Political Force and Union