Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What did the Feuillants exclude from the Constitution?
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Local Government Reforms
- The Reform of the Legal System
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
7. What was the King's attitude towards the Constitution of 1791?
- He remained undecided until the last minute
- He rejected all of it except the financial and legal reforms
- He fully supported it
- He supported every part of it besides the exclusion of the religious reforms
8. The Feuillants passed a law that restricted what?
- Freedom of the Press
- Jacobins from entering the meetings of the Constituent Assembly
- Republicans Joining the Constituent Assembly
- The powers of the King
9. How was the army affected by the growing number of emigres leaving France?
- Two of the most influential leaders left France and leaked the army tactics to the Austrian military.
- Discipline was improving as the Assembly planned for war on Eastern Prussia and parts of Austria.
- Discipline was beginning to collapse as almost half the officers deserted the army.
- Over a third of a million men joined the army to defend France from the Prussians
10. What did the Feuillants become following the Champs de Mars Massacre of July 1791?
- The largest political group in the Constituent Assembly
- The weakest political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most active political force in the Constituent Assembly
- The most unpopular political force in the Constituent Assembly