1. What was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk?
- Deal that said that Russia would be continually supplied with equipment from Allies
- Bolsheviks ended the war with Germany
- Told Britain and France that they would continue to fight
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Cheka?
- Secret police
- Underground anti-Bolshevik force
- Group within the government that tended to the sick
3. What percentage of the population did the peasants make up?
4. What did the peasants want the most?
5. Which of the following was a main problem for Lenin that he faced after the October Revolution of 1917?
- Forming a government
- Ensuring that the sick and elderly were well treated
- Running the Olympics
- Dealing with crime