1. What percentage of the population did the peasants make up?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk?
- Bolsheviks ended the war with Germany
- Told Britain and France that they would continue to fight
- Deal that said that Russia would be continually supplied with equipment from Allies
3. What did the peasants have a problem with?
- There were no sources for health or medical treatment
- Poor living and working conditions
- Angry that the Bolsheviks had seized power
4. What was the Cheka?
- Group within the government that tended to the sick
- Secret police
- Underground anti-Bolshevik force
5. Which of the following was a main problem for Lenin that he faced after the October Revolution of 1917?
- Dealing with crime
- Ensuring that the sick and elderly were well treated
- Forming a government
- Running the Olympics