1. What did the peasants have a problem with?
- Poor living and working conditions
- Angry that the Bolsheviks had seized power
- There were no sources for health or medical treatment
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Cheka?
- Secret police
- Underground anti-Bolshevik force
- Group within the government that tended to the sick
3. What percentage of the population did the peasants make up?
4. Which of the following was a main problem for Lenin that he faced after the October Revolution of 1917?
- Forming a government
- Running the Olympics
- Dealing with crime
- Ensuring that the sick and elderly were well treated
5. What did Lenin do about the First World War?
- Forced more men to fight on the front line
- Ended Russian involvement in it
- Boosted morale
- Gave out more equipment, resources and supplies