1. What did Lenin do about the First World War?
- Ended Russian involvement in it
- Gave out more equipment, resources and supplies
- Boosted morale
- Forced more men to fight on the front line
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following was a main problem for Lenin that he faced after the October Revolution of 1917?
- Dealing with crime
- Ensuring that the sick and elderly were well treated
- Forming a government
- Running the Olympics
3. What percentage of the population did the peasants make up?
4. What did the peasants want the most?
5. What did the peasants have a problem with?
- There were no sources for health or medical treatment
- Poor living and working conditions
- Angry that the Bolsheviks had seized power