1. What was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk?
- Deal that said that Russia would be continually supplied with equipment from Allies
- Bolsheviks ended the war with Germany
- Told Britain and France that they would continue to fight
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the peasants want the most?
3. What percentage of the population did the peasants make up?
4. What did Lenin do about the First World War?
- Forced more men to fight on the front line
- Gave out more equipment, resources and supplies
- Ended Russian involvement in it
- Boosted morale
5. Which of the following was a main problem for Lenin that he faced after the October Revolution of 1917?
- Dealing with crime
- Ensuring that the sick and elderly were well treated
- Forming a government
- Running the Olympics