1. What was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk?
- Deal that said that Russia would be continually supplied with equipment from Allies
- Bolsheviks ended the war with Germany
- Told Britain and France that they would continue to fight
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Lenin do about the First World War?
- Ended Russian involvement in it
- Gave out more equipment, resources and supplies
- Boosted morale
- Forced more men to fight on the front line
3. Who were counter revolutionaries?
- People that did not like what Lenin was doing
- People who supported what Lenin was doing
- People who didn't care about what was going on in Russia
4. What did the peasants want the most?
5. Which of the following was a main problem for Lenin that he faced after the October Revolution of 1917?
- Forming a government
- Running the Olympics
- Dealing with crime
- Ensuring that the sick and elderly were well treated