1. did women start working again after 1943?
- some did
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. between 1939-42 life in Germany was good, why?
- the german army was very good at defending the homeland
- there was increased economic prosperity.
- there was quite a high standard of living, there was frequent German victories and there was no fighting on German soil
- everyone had lots of food
3. was there opposition to Hitler during the war?
- not a lot
4. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- young people that stole chocolate
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
5. what was the white rose group?
- an organisation that believed Hitler was the best
- a group that opposed the Nazi's by peaceful means like distributing leaflets.
- a hippie movement that wore flowers all over their clothes