1. what was total war?
- Goebbels ordered that everyone should make sacrifices for Germany
- where every citizen under 50 had to join the army
- where Germany invaded poland
- when Himmler ordered 2000 jews to be gassed.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what ways did the edelweiss pirates rebel?
- beat up Hitler youth members, grew long hair, wrote slogans and listened to banned music.
- threatened to increase global warming
- they didn't
- stole food from hitler
3. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- young people that stole chocolate
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
4. between 1939-42 life in Germany was good, why?
- the german army was very good at defending the homeland
- there was quite a high standard of living, there was frequent German victories and there was no fighting on German soil
- everyone had lots of food
- there was increased economic prosperity.
5. did women start working again after 1943?
- some did