1. after 1942 why did German morale start to fall?
- Hitler fell ill.
- british bomber attacks, food shortages and German attacks stalling.
- 3 million soldiers died in north africa
- the americans dive bombed port salut
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what ways did the edelweiss pirates rebel?
- stole food from hitler
- threatened to increase global warming
- beat up Hitler youth members, grew long hair, wrote slogans and listened to banned music.
- they didn't
3. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
- young people that stole chocolate
4. was there any military opposition during the war?
- yes, 5 generals took pot shots at Hitler
- yes, the stauffenburg plot
- no not really, everybody loved the Nazi's
5. what was total war?
- when Himmler ordered 2000 jews to be gassed.
- where every citizen under 50 had to join the army
- Goebbels ordered that everyone should make sacrifices for Germany
- where Germany invaded poland