1. did women start working again after 1943?
- some did
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. between 1939-42 life in Germany was good, why?
- there was quite a high standard of living, there was frequent German victories and there was no fighting on German soil
- there was increased economic prosperity.
- everyone had lots of food
- the german army was very good at defending the homeland
3. was there any military opposition during the war?
- yes, the stauffenburg plot
- no not really, everybody loved the Nazi's
- yes, 5 generals took pot shots at Hitler
4. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- young people that stole chocolate
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
5. in what ways did the edelweiss pirates rebel?
- beat up Hitler youth members, grew long hair, wrote slogans and listened to banned music.
- they didn't
- stole food from hitler
- threatened to increase global warming