1. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
- young people that stole chocolate
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. between 1939-42 life in Germany was good, why?
- there was increased economic prosperity.
- there was quite a high standard of living, there was frequent German victories and there was no fighting on German soil
- the german army was very good at defending the homeland
- everyone had lots of food
3. after 1942 why did German morale start to fall?
- 3 million soldiers died in north africa
- british bomber attacks, food shortages and German attacks stalling.
- the americans dive bombed port salut
- Hitler fell ill.
4. what was the white rose group?
- a group that opposed the Nazi's by peaceful means like distributing leaflets.
- a hippie movement that wore flowers all over their clothes
- an organisation that believed Hitler was the best
5. was there any military opposition during the war?
- yes, the stauffenburg plot
- no not really, everybody loved the Nazi's
- yes, 5 generals took pot shots at Hitler