1. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- young people that stole chocolate
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. was there any military opposition during the war?
- yes, the stauffenburg plot
- no not really, everybody loved the Nazi's
- yes, 5 generals took pot shots at Hitler
3. what was the white rose group?
- a group that opposed the Nazi's by peaceful means like distributing leaflets.
- a hippie movement that wore flowers all over their clothes
- an organisation that believed Hitler was the best
4. in what ways did the edelweiss pirates rebel?
- threatened to increase global warming
- they didn't
- beat up Hitler youth members, grew long hair, wrote slogans and listened to banned music.
- stole food from hitler
5. after 1942 why did German morale start to fall?
- 3 million soldiers died in north africa
- Hitler fell ill.
- british bomber attacks, food shortages and German attacks stalling.
- the americans dive bombed port salut