1. in what ways did the edelweiss pirates rebel?
- beat up Hitler youth members, grew long hair, wrote slogans and listened to banned music.
- they didn't
- stole food from hitler
- threatened to increase global warming
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. was there opposition to Hitler during the war?
- not a lot
3. after 1942 why did German morale start to fall?
- 3 million soldiers died in north africa
- Hitler fell ill.
- british bomber attacks, food shortages and German attacks stalling.
- the americans dive bombed port salut
4. was there any military opposition during the war?
- yes, 5 generals took pot shots at Hitler
- yes, the stauffenburg plot
- no not really, everybody loved the Nazi's
5. did women start working again after 1943?
- some did