1. did women start working again after 1943?
- some did
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
- young people that stole chocolate
3. was there opposition to Hitler during the war?
- not a lot
4. what was the white rose group?
- a group that opposed the Nazi's by peaceful means like distributing leaflets.
- a hippie movement that wore flowers all over their clothes
- an organisation that believed Hitler was the best
5. was there any military opposition during the war?
- yes, 5 generals took pot shots at Hitler
- yes, the stauffenburg plot
- no not really, everybody loved the Nazi's