Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. after 1942 why did German morale start to fall?
- 3 million soldiers died in north africa
- Hitler fell ill.
- british bomber attacks, food shortages and German attacks stalling.
- the americans dive bombed port salut
7. what was total war?
- where Germany invaded poland
- Goebbels ordered that everyone should make sacrifices for Germany
- where every citizen under 50 had to join the army
- when Himmler ordered 2000 jews to be gassed.
8. who were the edelweiss pirates?
- young people that stole chocolate
- an open form of resistance from young people that could be violent
- prodestants that attacked any non-aryan people
9. between 1939-42 life in Germany was good, why?
- there was increased economic prosperity.
- there was quite a high standard of living, there was frequent German victories and there was no fighting on German soil
- the german army was very good at defending the homeland
- everyone had lots of food