Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. in what ways did the edelweiss pirates rebel?
- stole food from hitler
- threatened to increase global warming
- beat up Hitler youth members, grew long hair, wrote slogans and listened to banned music.
- they didn't
7. did women start working again after 1943?
8. was there opposition to Hitler during the war?
9. between 1939-42 life in Germany was good, why?
- there was quite a high standard of living, there was frequent German victories and there was no fighting on German soil
- there was increased economic prosperity.
- everyone had lots of food
- the german army was very good at defending the homeland