- Created by: BOBS18
- Created on: 05-05-18 16:34
1. Is Nick Carraway a reliable narrator ?
- yes, because he was not there when the events happen, unbiased
- No, as he is a charcater in the novel and becomes friends with Gatsby and seems to side with Gatsby.
- nO,because he doesn't like Tom and Mytrle.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Significane of the yellow car
- sdeath, wealth, cowardice and bravery
- Thhing that kills Mytrle
- No signifcance
3. Who wrote the Great Gatsby
- F. Scott. Fitzgerald
- Harper Lee
- John Steinbeck
- Suzanne Collins
4. Why does Gatsby live across from Daisy
- In the hopes that they meet again so they can revive their love.
- He wants revenge on Tom and Daisy
5. How is Gatsby Presented?
- silly and immature
- As idealistic, a man of hope, wealthy, cares a lot about his apperance.
- Cynical, mean, imposing