1. How is love presented in The Great Gatsby?
- As something that changes over time, something you may not be able to reach
- idealistic, never ending, beautiful
- ugly, only ends in disaster
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is Nick Carraway a reliable narrator ?
- No, as he is a charcater in the novel and becomes friends with Gatsby and seems to side with Gatsby.
- nO,because he doesn't like Tom and Mytrle.
- yes, because he was not there when the events happen, unbiased
3. Signfiance of Dr T.J Ecklebeurg
- He is Gatsby's optician
- His eyes are like God, blue- a calming but authortive colour, all seeing
- No sigfinace
4. What does Gatsby do?
- He is unemployed
- He bootlegs
- He teaches
5. How is Gatsby Presented?
- silly and immature
- As idealistic, a man of hope, wealthy, cares a lot about his apperance.
- Cynical, mean, imposing