1. Why is the BR high in stage 1 countries?
- lack of contraception and a need for large families
- there are too many cows
- sugary diets
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is happening to the total population in stage 3 of the DTM
- stays the same
- continues to increase, although more slowly
- It begins to decrease
- continues to increase, faster than in stage
3. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't
4. What stage of the DTM is Sri Lanka in?
5. what does the death rate do in stage 5 ?
- reaches half of the total population
- exceeds birth rate
- rapidly decreases
- is exeeded by birth rate