1. what does the death rate do in stage 5 ?
- is exeeded by birth rate
- exceeds birth rate
- reaches half of the total population
- rapidly decreases
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the first person to discuss the theory of 'demographic transition?
- Warren Evans
- Warren Thompson
- Warren G Harding
- Warren Day
3. when was the UK in stage 1 of the DTM?
- before 1670
- before 1760
- before 1504
- before 1066
4. what is happening to the total population in stage 3 of the DTM
- It begins to decrease
- stays the same
- continues to increase, although more slowly
- continues to increase, faster than in stage
5. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't