1. what is happening to the total population in stage 3 of the DTM
- continues to increase, although more slowly
- continues to increase, faster than in stage
- It begins to decrease
- stays the same
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the death rate do in stage 5 ?
- exceeds birth rate
- is exeeded by birth rate
- rapidly decreases
- reaches half of the total population
3. Why is the BR high in stage 1 countries?
- sugary diets
- lack of contraception and a need for large families
- there are too many cows
4. Who was the first person to discuss the theory of 'demographic transition?
- Warren Day
- Warren G Harding
- Warren Thompson
- Warren Evans
5. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't