1. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the death rate do in stage 5 ?
- is exeeded by birth rate
- rapidly decreases
- exceeds birth rate
- reaches half of the total population
3. Who was the first person to discuss the theory of 'demographic transition?
- Warren Evans
- Warren Thompson
- Warren G Harding
- Warren Day
4. What stage of the DTM is Sri Lanka in?
5. Why is the BR high in stage 1 countries?
- lack of contraception and a need for large families
- sugary diets
- there are too many cows