1. what is happening to the total population in stage 3 of the DTM
- continues to increase, although more slowly
- stays the same
- continues to increase, faster than in stage
- It begins to decrease
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was the UK in stage 1 of the DTM?
- before 1670
- before 1066
- before 1760
- before 1504
3. What stage of the DTM is Sri Lanka in?
4. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't
5. Who was the first person to discuss the theory of 'demographic transition?
- Warren Day
- Warren Thompson
- Warren Evans
- Warren G Harding