1. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is happening to the total population in stage 3 of the DTM
- stays the same
- continues to increase, although more slowly
- It begins to decrease
- continues to increase, faster than in stage
3. Why is the BR high in stage 1 countries?
- sugary diets
- lack of contraception and a need for large families
- there are too many cows
4. when was the UK in stage 1 of the DTM?
- before 1066
- before 1760
- before 1670
- before 1504
5. What stage of the DTM is Sri Lanka in?