1. when was the UK in stage 1 of the DTM?
- before 1760
- before 1504
- before 1670
- before 1066
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the death rate do in stage 5 ?
- exceeds birth rate
- rapidly decreases
- reaches half of the total population
- is exeeded by birth rate
3. when did the UK move into stage 4
- it hasn't
4. what is happening to the total population in stage 3 of the DTM
- It begins to decrease
- continues to increase, although more slowly
- continues to increase, faster than in stage
- stays the same
5. What stage of the DTM is Sri Lanka in?