1. After the friends speech, what does Jesus say?
- I tell you, i have not heard such great faith, but i smell something fishy
- I tell you, i have not seen such great faith, he will be healed
- I tell you, i have not found such great faith even in isarel
- I tell you, i have not heard such great face, i assure you he is sleeping
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What place did Jesus Enter in this passage?
3. What happened when the friends went back to the house?
- The man was still dying
- The man was well again
- The man was skipping
- The man was dead
4. Who was sent to get Jesus?
- Centurions Servant
- Some elders of the Jews
- Some elders of Gentile
5. Who was sick and about to die?
- A centurion Servant
- A centurion