1. After the friends speech, what does Jesus say?
- I tell you, i have not heard such great face, i assure you he is sleeping
- I tell you, i have not heard such great faith, but i smell something fishy
- I tell you, i have not found such great faith even in isarel
- I tell you, i have not seen such great faith, he will be healed
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was sent to get Jesus?
- Some elders of Gentile
- Some elders of the Jews
- Centurions Servant
3. What happened when the friends went back to the house?
- The man was skipping
- The man was well again
- The man was dead
- The man was still dying
4. What place did Jesus Enter in this passage?
5. What did the man build who was dying?
- The centurions House
- The christian Religion