1. After the friends speech, what does Jesus say?
- I tell you, i have not heard such great faith, but i smell something fishy
- I tell you, i have not found such great faith even in isarel
- I tell you, i have not heard such great face, i assure you he is sleeping
- I tell you, i have not seen such great faith, he will be healed
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was sent to get Jesus?
- Some elders of the Jews
- Some elders of Gentile
- Centurions Servant
3. What happened when the friends went back to the house?
- The man was skipping
- The man was well again
- The man was dead
- The man was still dying
4. Some more people came up to see Jesus, what did they tell him to do?
- He needs to hurry because the man is dying
- He does not deserve him under the roof, that is why i did not even consider myself worthy to come to you
- he does not deserve a man like Jesus under his roof because he is a sinner
- The person dying says he is not worthy of Jesus curing him
5. What place did Jesus Enter in this passage?