1. After the friends speech, what does Jesus say?
- I tell you, i have not found such great faith even in isarel
- I tell you, i have not seen such great faith, he will be healed
- I tell you, i have not heard such great face, i assure you he is sleeping
- I tell you, i have not heard such great faith, but i smell something fishy
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Some more people came up to see Jesus, what did they tell him to do?
- He does not deserve him under the roof, that is why i did not even consider myself worthy to come to you
- The person dying says he is not worthy of Jesus curing him
- he does not deserve a man like Jesus under his roof because he is a sinner
- He needs to hurry because the man is dying
3. What place did Jesus Enter in this passage?
4. Who was sick and about to die?
- A centurion Servant
- A centurion
5. What happened when the friends went back to the house?
- The man was skipping
- The man was still dying
- The man was well again
- The man was dead