1. Dopamine activity is an index of...?
- Reward prediction error
- Reward processing
- Utility prediction error
- Utility processing
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age do humans develop ability to recognise false beliefs?
- 4 years
- 2 years
- 6 years
3. What does activity in the ventral tegmental area reflect?
- Instrumental conditioning
- The utility of a stimulus
- The reward value of a stimulus
- Operant conditioning
4. What is a criticism of normative theories?
- Lack direct evidence
- Do not actually represent real world behaviour
- Lack theoretical background
- Lack validity of claims
5. What characterises the mesolimbic pathway?
- Projections to nucleus accumbens (near ventral striatum), amygdala and hippocampus
- All of the cortex but especially medial parts of the frontal lobe