1. Dopamine activity is an index of...?
- Utility prediction error
- Utility processing
- Reward prediction error
- Reward processing
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does activity in the ventral tegmental area reflect?
- Operant conditioning
- Instrumental conditioning
- The reward value of a stimulus
- The utility of a stimulus
3. At what age do humans develop ability to recognise false beliefs?
- 4 years
- 2 years
- 6 years
4. What characterises the mesocortical pathway?
- All of the cortex but especially medial parts of the frontal lobe
- Projections to nucleus accumbens (near ventral striatum), amygdala and hippocampus
5. What is a normative theory?
- Bias when there are risks involved and variable schedules of reinforcement
- Concept of probability, expected value and utility and bias when there are risks involved
- Variable ratio reinforcement and schedules of reinforcement