1. Hulme et al (2012) Did reading skill predict phonological awareness?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is selective language impairment (SLI)?
- A substantial delay in the language skills of an individual in the absence of other factors
- A substantial increase in the language skills of an individual in the absence of other factors
- Caused by a chromosome 21 trisomy and has a broad 'cognitive profile'
3. Which stage in Ehris reading framework is entirely focused on visual word form without alphabetic principle?
- Full Alphabetic
- Consolidated Alphabetic
4. Hulme et al (2012) Did vocabulary knowledge predict reading skill longitudinally?
5. After how many weeks of training were improvements seen in vocabulary of taught words?
- 20 weeks
- 120 weeks
- 30 weeks
- 54 weeks