1. Which stage in Ehris reading framework is entirely focused on visual word form without alphabetic principle?
- Consolidated Alphabetic
- Full Alphabetic
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the weaknesses of children with down syndrome?
- Social skills, reading and speech perception & production
- Oral language, verbal memory and visual skills & visual memory
- Oral language, verbal memory, speech perception & production
- Social skills, reading and visual skills & visual memory
3. Why was onset-rime awareness thought to have more of an effect on early reading than phoneme awareness?
- Children make analogies to help them read unknown words,but phonological skill/awareness seems to be a more important factor
- Children make analogies to help them decode text more effectively
4. Do SLI and dyslexia both have issues in the underlying processes associated with reading (e.g phonological impairments)?
5. Did vocabulary predict word recognition in Muter et al (2004) study?
- I dont know