1. What is the flow of air through your nose disrupted by?
- Olfactory cleft
- Olfactory bulb
- Olfactory epithelium
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) found in both mice and humans seem to affect?
- Mate choice
- Skin colour
- Reproductive success
3. Approximately how many OSN are there in your head?
- 5 million
- 750 thousand
- 10 million
- 500 thousand
4. If the cribiform plate is pushed backward...?
- OSN axons will be sheared and you will be anosmic
- OSN dendrites will be sheared and you will be ataxic
- The nasal passage will collapse resulting in damaged airflow
- Airflow will be restricted, corrective surgery required to repair olfactory epithelium
5. Each glomerus receives input expressing...?
- 2+ chemoreceptor inputs
- The same surface receptor
- Surface receptors of a specific basic taste
- A range of surface receptors