1. What is the flow of air through your nose disrupted by?
- Olfactory epithelium
- Olfactory cleft
- Olfactory bulb
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does the VNO function in adult humans?
- No, anatomical structure is degenerate and pseudogenes dominate
- Yes, correct anatomical structure and genes correspond to activation
3. Odorous molecules are typically?
- Small, volatile and hydrophobic
- Large, volatile and hydrophillic
- Large, volatile and hydrophobic
- Small, volatile and hydrophillic
4. Where do OSN axons project to?
- Glomeruli in the somatosensory cortex
- Glomeruli in the olfactory epithelium
- Glomeruli in the olfactory bulb
- Glomeruli in the olfactory cleft
5. What does the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) found in both mice and humans seem to affect?
- Skin colour
- Mate choice
- Reproductive success