- Created by: ELobo
- Created on: 07-11-18 17:56
1. What are chemical changes?
- When bonds between atoms break and the atoms are rearranged to form different substances.
- A chemical reaction.
- The same as physical changes but over a longer period of time.
- When atoms are compressed to form a new substance.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 3 states of matter?
- Solids, Liquids, Gases
- Solids, Liquids, Vapours
- Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers
- Particles, Atoms, Molecules
3. Are changes of state physical changes?
4. Changing a solid to a gas is called
5. Changing a liquid to a gas is called