1. When did the slave trade end in Britain?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the defintion of an overseer?
- the master's wife who watched over the worker in the kitchen
- someone who was a slave
- a plantation supervisor who watched over and directed the work of others
- a man who watched over his master's children
3. Where had the first slaves sold to English settlers been kidnapped?
- South America
- The Carribean
- They were already living in English colonies
4. What purpose did the Underground Railroad serve?
- Provide transportation from the north to the south
- Fast and easy way to travel
- To help slaves escape and give them food and shelter.
- To let Harriet Tubman get a job
5. Where were slaves mainly taken to work?
- Ships and Boats