1. Which kind of people were commonly sold in the slave trade?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the English pick Africans for slaves instead of Native Americans (Indians)?
- The Indians had far better knowledge of the fields and forests than the English did.
- Because Native Americans had friends from countries who could help them if they were captured.
- For all these reasons
- Indians could slip away easily
3. Where had the first slaves sold to English settlers been kidnapped?
- South America
- The Carribean
- They were already living in English colonies
4. What purpose did the Underground Railroad serve?
- Provide transportation from the north to the south
- Fast and easy way to travel
- To help slaves escape and give them food and shelter.
- To let Harriet Tubman get a job
5. Where were slaves mainly taken to work?
- Ships and Boats