1. What is the defintion of an overseer?
- a plantation supervisor who watched over and directed the work of others
- a man who watched over his master's children
- the master's wife who watched over the worker in the kitchen
- someone who was a slave
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where were slaves mainly taken to work?
- Ships and Boats
3. Which kind of people were commonly sold in the slave trade?
4. Where had the first slaves sold to English settlers been kidnapped?
- The Carribean
- They were already living in English colonies
- South America
5. When did the slave trade end in Britain?