1. Where had the first slaves sold to English settlers been kidnapped?
- The Carribean
- South America
- They were already living in English colonies
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the slave trade end in Britain?
3. What is the defintion of an overseer?
- someone who was a slave
- a man who watched over his master's children
- a plantation supervisor who watched over and directed the work of others
- the master's wife who watched over the worker in the kitchen
4. What purpose did the Underground Railroad serve?
- Fast and easy way to travel
- To let Harriet Tubman get a job
- To help slaves escape and give them food and shelter.
- Provide transportation from the north to the south
5. Where were slaves mainly taken to work?
- Ships and Boats