1. Who was the one to kill the Duke of Buckingham
- Sir John Eliot
- Lieutenant John Felton
- Cardinal Richelieu
- Court Mansfeld
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the first Cadiz fleet achieve in the War with Spain in 1625
- Raided Spain's supply
- Gained land
- Absolutely nothing
- Dealt many military casualties
3. Did France and Spain eventually invade Britain during the Thirty Years War?
4. What were the names of the Dukes of Eastern France who cooperated with Buckingham to ensure the removal of Cardinal Richelieu?
- The Dukes of Touraine and Berry
- The Dukes of Guise and Lorraine
- The Dukes of Lorraine and Savoy
- The Dukes of Montpensier and Savoy
5. Which country did Britain war with in 1626?