1. What were the names of the Dukes of Eastern France who cooperated with Buckingham to ensure the removal of Cardinal Richelieu?
- The Dukes of Lorraine and Savoy
- The Dukes of Touraine and Berry
- The Dukes of Guise and Lorraine
- The Dukes of Montpensier and Savoy
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the first Cadiz fleet achieve in the War with Spain in 1625
- Raided Spain's supply
- Gained land
- Absolutely nothing
- Dealt many military casualties
3. When was the Duke of Buckingham assassinated?
4. The 2nd expedition to La Rochelle ended in ultimate failure, this fueled a Parliamentary crisis and led to Parliament doing what?
- I have no more ideas for what to put in
- The creation of the Petition of Right
- Requesting the execution of Buckingham
- The impeachment of the King's supporters in Parliament
5. In the three-pronged attack planned by Buckingham, where would the British forces strike?
- La Rochelle