1. In the three-pronged attack planned by Buckingham, where would the British forces strike?
- La Rochelle
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which country did Charles I aim to support in Europe by providing financial aid?
- The Kingdom of Sweden
- The Kingdom of Denmark
- The Austrian Monarchy
3. When was the Duke of Buckingham assassinated?
4. The 2nd expedition to La Rochelle ended in ultimate failure, this fueled a Parliamentary crisis and led to Parliament doing what?
- Requesting the execution of Buckingham
- I have no more ideas for what to put in
- The creation of the Petition of Right
- The impeachment of the King's supporters in Parliament
5. Which country did Britain war with in 1626?