1. Who personally led the expedition to Rhe?
- Sir John Eliot
- The Duke of Buckingham
- Count Mansfeld
- Charles I
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Duke of Buckingham assassinated?
3. Which country did Charles I aim to support in Europe by providing financial aid?
- The Kingdom of Sweden
- The Kingdom of Denmark
- The Austrian Monarchy
4. Did France and Spain eventually invade Britain during the Thirty Years War?
5. In the three-pronged attack planned by Buckingham, where would the British forces strike?
- La Rochelle