1. Which country did Charles I aim to support in Europe by providing financial aid?
- The Austrian Monarchy
- The Kingdom of Sweden
- The Kingdom of Denmark
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Duke of Buckingham assassinated?
3. The 2nd expedition to La Rochelle ended in ultimate failure, this fueled a Parliamentary crisis and led to Parliament doing what?
- I have no more ideas for what to put in
- The impeachment of the King's supporters in Parliament
- The creation of the Petition of Right
- Requesting the execution of Buckingham
4. What were the names of the Dukes of Eastern France who cooperated with Buckingham to ensure the removal of Cardinal Richelieu?
- The Dukes of Touraine and Berry
- The Dukes of Guise and Lorraine
- The Dukes of Lorraine and Savoy
- The Dukes of Montpensier and Savoy
5. What is a Huguenot?
- A Spanish Calvinist
- A French Protestant
- A Danish Protestant
- A French Catholic