1. What were the names of the Dukes of Eastern France who cooperated with Buckingham to ensure the removal of Cardinal Richelieu?
- The Dukes of Montpensier and Savoy
- The Dukes of Touraine and Berry
- The Dukes of Lorraine and Savoy
- The Dukes of Guise and Lorraine
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was to blame for the failed campaigns in Spain and other areas of Europe?
- The common people
- The Duke of Buckingham
- House of Commons
- Charles I
3. Which country did Britain war with in 1626?
4. Who was the one to kill the Duke of Buckingham
- Lieutenant John Felton
- Court Mansfeld
- Cardinal Richelieu
- Sir John Eliot
5. When was the Duke of Buckingham assassinated?