1. Did France and Spain eventually invade Britain during the Thirty Years War?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the one to kill the Duke of Buckingham
- Sir John Eliot
- Court Mansfeld
- Lieutenant John Felton
- Cardinal Richelieu
3. The 2nd expedition to La Rochelle ended in ultimate failure, this fueled a Parliamentary crisis and led to Parliament doing what?
- The creation of the Petition of Right
- The impeachment of the King's supporters in Parliament
- Requesting the execution of Buckingham
- I have no more ideas for what to put in
4. In the three-pronged attack planned by Buckingham, where would the British forces strike?
- La Rochelle
5. What did the first Cadiz fleet achieve in the War with Spain in 1625
- Absolutely nothing
- Gained land
- Dealt many military casualties
- Raided Spain's supply