1. What are the strengths of the cognitive approach?
- practical applications and scientific methods
- practical applications and range of data
- practical applications and quantitative data
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the weaknesses of the psychodynamic perspective?
- deterministic and unscientific
- subjective and reductionist
- qualitative data and deterministic
3. What are the weaknesses of the social approach?
- reductionist and ethics
- subjective and deterministic
- quantitative data and unscientific
4. What are the weaknesses of the behaviourist perspective?
- deterministic and reductionist
- subjective and unscientific
- unethical and lack validity
5. What are the weaknesses of the developmental approach?
- ethics and unscientific
- ethics and snapshot
- low ecological validity and reductionist
Similar Psychology resources: