1. Who found depressed individuals receiving anti-depressant medication experienced a return of their symptoms following a diet with lower levels of tryptophan (AO1)?
- Mulsant et al
- Kraft et al
- Delgado et al
- Thase and Kupfer
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sociotropy?
- Individual is worthless if not successful.
- Individual is worthless if not liked by all.
- Focusing only on the negative side of life.
- Bias towards minimising successes in life.
3. Who found that CBT is as effective as medication in reducing symptoms?
- Fava et al
- Elkin et al
- Keller et al
- Kendler et al
4. There are issues surrounding appropriateness. What are these issues and who identified them?
- Side effects (Ferguson et al) and dependency (Rose et al)
- Memory loss (Rose et al) and suicide attempts (Ferguson et al)
- Side effects (Rose et al) and dependency (Ferguson et al)
- Memory loss (Ferguson et al) and suicide attempts (Rose et al)
5. How many CBT sessions does an individual usually attend?
- 6 over 10 weeks
- 10 over 6 weeks
- 20 over 16 weeks
- 16 over 20 weeks