1. At what stage do individuals with depression become fixated (according to the psychodynamic approach)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these means 'slowing down of activity'?
- Psychomotor retardation
- Psychomotor agitation
3. What are All or Nothing, minimisation and selective abstraction examples of?
- Negative Attributional Style
- Cognitive Triad
- Negative Automatic Thoughts (NATs)
- Learned Helplessness
4. Kraft et al found significantly more positive response with real drugs than placebos. What drugs, and for how long?
- SNRIs for 10 weeks
- SSRIs for 10 weeks
- SNRIs for 6 weeks
- SSRIs for 6 weeks
5. Which of these does NOT work in the same way as SSRIs?