- Created by: Michael
- Created on: 14-06-15 17:14
1. What did Lewisohn find?
- Those who developed depression were no more likely to have NATs.
- Those who developed depressed were more likely to have NATs
- Those who developed depression had a negative attributional style
- Those who developed depression did not have a negative attributional style
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe the procedure and findings of Hunt and Andrews
- 5 MAs, the median drop out rate was 10%
- 6 MAs, the mean drop out rate was 10%
- 5 MAs, the median drop out rate was 8%
- 6 MAs, the mean drop out rate was 8%
3. An electrical current of ... is passed through the brain
- 30v to 60v
- 100v to 200v
- 65v to 140v
- 200v to 300v
4. Apart from Beck's Cognitive Theory, what is a cognitive explanation of depression?
- Reformulated Learned Helplessness (Abramson)
- Theory of Ironic Processes of Mental Control (Wegner)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (Mulsant)
- Negative Self-Reflection (Thomson)
5. Which of these means 'slowing down of activity'?
- Psychomotor retardation
- Psychomotor agitation