1. Depression frequently occurs alongside other disorders (Co-morbidity). Which disorder does depression NOT frequently occur alongside?
- Placental infarction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found depressed individuals receiving anti-depressant medication experienced a return of their symptoms following a diet with lower levels of tryptophan (AO1)?
- Thase and Kupfer
- Delgado et al
- Kraft et al
- Mulsant et al
3. What is the interpersonal Inventory?
- An analysis of communication patterns
- An outline of current relationships and problems
- A diary of negative thoughts
- A successful relationship
4. What did Lesperance find?
- No improvement when IPT was used with citalopram
- The median drop out rate for psychotherapy was 8%
- Success of IPT depends on quality of relationship between therapist and client.
- IPT was as effective as cognitive therapy and drug therapy in reducing symptoms
5. Did Hammen support or oppose the distinction between endogenous and non-endogenous depressions?