1. Which of these does NOT work in the same way as SSRIs?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are All or Nothing, minimisation and selective abstraction examples of?
- Negative Attributional Style
- Cognitive Triad
- Negative Automatic Thoughts (NATs)
- Learned Helplessness
3. At what stage do individuals with depression become fixated (according to the psychodynamic approach)
4. Who found test-retest reliability was poor-to-fair?
- Keller et al
- Beck et al
- Bifulco et al
5. What did Mulsant et al find?
- At least 1/3 of patients complained of memory loss
- Unilateral ECT is less likely to cause cognitive problems.
- Significant improvement in 83% of cases (elderly patients)
- ECT is more effective than drug therapy in the short-term