1. At what stage do individuals with depression become fixated (according to the psychodynamic approach)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Mulsant et al find?
- At least 1/3 of patients complained of memory loss
- Unilateral ECT is less likely to cause cognitive problems.
- Significant improvement in 83% of cases (elderly patients)
- ECT is more effective than drug therapy in the short-term
3. Who found children whose mothers died in childhood were more likely to experience depression?
4. Who found 20% of probands relatives have depression compared to 10% of the whole population?
- Harrington et al
- Wender et al
- Glowinski et al
- McGuffin et al
5. Who found that those with a negative attributional style showed more symptoms associated with depression when stressed?
- Kendler et al
- Kwon et al
- Kuyken et al
- Lewisohn et al