1. Which of these does NOT work in the same way as SSRIs?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the preparation phase consist of?
- No food (6 hours), barbiturates, oxygen
- No food, oxygen, attached electrodes
- Oxygen, barbiturates, electrodes, voltage
- No alcohol, no smoking, oxygen for 6 hours.
3. What did Comer find?
- CBT and psychotherapy are the most effective.
- Psychotherapy is not very effective.
- Drugs are more effective than psychotherapy.
- Psychotherapy does not work in conjunction with citalopram.
4. How many CBT sessions does an individual usually attend?
- 20 over 16 weeks
- 16 over 20 weeks
- 6 over 10 weeks
- 10 over 6 weeks
5. When did Lewisohn begin to study participants?
- After they were hospitalised with depression
- After a family member (proband) developed depression
- Before they became depressed
- After they were diagnosed with depression