1. Who found that female twins genetically predisposed to depression were more likely to develop depression when faced with a negative life event?
- Ruhe et al
- Keller et al
- Kendler et al
- Kraft et al
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sociotropy?
- Bias towards minimising successes in life.
- Individual is worthless if not liked by all.
- Individual is worthless if not successful.
- Focusing only on the negative side of life.
3. What did Sackeim et al find?
- Unilateral ECT is less likely to cause cognitive problems
- Bilateral ECT is less likely to cause suicide attempts
- Bilateral ECT is less likely to cause cognitive problems
- Unilateral ECT is less likely to cause suicide attempts
4. Who found 46% concordance rates in MZ twins vs. 20% in DZ twins (unipolar disorder)?
- Glowinski et al
- Harrington et al
- McGuffin et al
- Wender et al
5. Depression frequently occurs alongside other disorders (Co-morbidity). Which disorder does depression NOT frequently occur alongside?
- Placental infarction