1. A campaign for prohibition's introduction was...
- 'Lips that touch liquour shall not touch ours'
- 'Liqour that touch lips shall touch ours'
- 'Lips that touch liqour shall touch ours'
- 'Liqour that touch lips shall not touch ours'
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Prohibtion lead to an increase in...
- Violence, Gang crime and culture
- Peace and prosperity
- Late night drinking
- Alcohol consumption
3. How many staes had to agree for it to ratify?
4. In order to show that prohibition was serious, what happened?
- People were shot
- Existing alcohol was publicly poured away
- People were arrested
- Breweries were burnt down
5. The movement was strong in...
- Eastern, Rich areas
- Western, Poor areas
- Southern, Rural and Protestant areas
- Northern, Urban and Catholic areas