1. The movement was strong in...
- Eastern, Rich areas
- Western, Poor areas
- Southern, Rural and Protestant areas
- Northern, Urban and Catholic areas
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Coca-Cola became known as...
- The national temperence drink
- The nations favourite
- America's number one
- The best in the world
3. At the height of enforcement there were....
- 25,000 federal agents
- 30,000 federal agents
- 3,000 federal agents
- 5,000 federal agents
4. 'Wet' was the term given to those who
- Lived in the south
- Supported the law
- Rejected the law
- Lived in the north
5. Prohibition is...
- Prevention by law of the manufacture and sale of alcohol
- Promotion by law of the manufacture and sale of alcohol
- Prevention by law of the buying and consumption of alcohol
- Promtion by law of the buying and consumption of alcohol