1. 'Dry' was a term given to those who...
- Lived in the north
- Rejected the law
- Supported the law
- Lived in the south
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was prohibition introduced?
3. 'Moonshine' was the name given to...
- medicinal alcohol
- shop bought alcohol
- homemade alcohol
- branded alcohol
4. In order to show that prohibition was serious, what happened?
- People were shot
- Existing alcohol was publicly poured away
- People were arrested
- Breweries were burnt down
5. A campaign for prohibition's introduction was...
- 'Liqour that touch lips shall not touch ours'
- 'Liqour that touch lips shall touch ours'
- 'Lips that touch liquour shall not touch ours'
- 'Lips that touch liqour shall touch ours'