1. In Birmingham, by the end of the day of the 1st big children's demonstration, how many children were arrested?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. On which date did the Governor of Alabama send in state troops to Birmingham, deliberately disrupting the agreement process?
- 19th December 1963
- 3rd November 1963
- 11th May 1963
- 21st June 1963
3. How many reporters were at the march on Washington?
4. How many white people marched through Washington?
5. Why did Birmingham close all public parks, buildings, playing fields and swimming pools in 1962?
- Because of a lack of funds - not enough money to keep them open,
- To avoid integrating them.
- To make a point about not being satisfied about misuse of such areas.