1. When was Hugh of Jaffa accused of high treason and sentenced to 3 years of exile?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Melisende marry Fulk, Count of Anjou?
3. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Badley, but did it anyway
4. Who was correnated 1131?
- Fulk and Melisende
- Fulk not Melisende
- Melisende not Fulk
- A regent for Fulk and Melisende's son, Baldwin
5. Who became King of Jerusalem in 1100
- Fulk of Anjou
- Baldwin of Boulonge
- Godfrey of Buillon
- Fulcher of Chartres
Similar History resources: