1. When was the Port of Arsuf captured?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Melisende marry Fulk, Count of Anjou?
3. When did Baldwin II come to the throne?
4. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
- Badley, but did it anyway
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
5. Who sided with Melisende?
- Fulk, Count of Anjou
- Hugh, count of Jaffa
- Baldwin III
- Willliam of Tyre
Similar History resources: