1. When did Baldwin II come to the throne?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Acre besieged and taken?
3. Who sided with Melisende?
- Fulk, Count of Anjou
- Willliam of Tyre
- Hugh, count of Jaffa
- Baldwin III
4. Who was correnated 1131?
- A regent for Fulk and Melisende's son, Baldwin
- Fulk and Melisende
- Melisende not Fulk
- Fulk not Melisende
5. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
- Badley, but did it anyway
Similar History resources: