1. When was Acre besieged and taken?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Melisende marry Fulk, Count of Anjou?
3. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Badley, but did it anyway
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
4. When was the Port of Arsuf captured?
5. Who became King of Jerusalem in 1100
- Fulcher of Chartres
- Baldwin of Boulonge
- Fulk of Anjou
- Godfrey of Buillon
Similar History resources: