1. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Badley, but did it anyway
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Baldwin II come to the throne?
3. When was the Port of Arsuf captured?
4. Who became King of Jerusalem in 1100
- Fulcher of Chartres
- Godfrey of Buillon
- Baldwin of Boulonge
- Fulk of Anjou
5. What happened in 1135?
- King Fulk died
- Fulk began to rule in partnership with Melisende
- Queen Meilisende died
- Hugh of Jaffa was executed
Similar History resources: