1. When did Melisende marry Fulk, Count of Anjou?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Hugh of Jaffa accused of high treason and sentenced to 3 years of exile?
3. When did Baldwin II come to the throne?
4. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
- Badley, but did it anyway
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
5. Who sided with Melisende?
- Fulk, Count of Anjou
- Hugh, count of Jaffa
- Baldwin III
- Willliam of Tyre
Similar History resources: