1. When was Hugh of Jaffa accused of high treason and sentenced to 3 years of exile?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Melisende marry Fulk, Count of Anjou?
3. How did Fulk respond to having to share rule with Melisende?
- Confused, he was told by her farther, Baldwin II, that he would be sole ruler
- Badly, ignored the requirement to rule jointly and deliberately sidelined her
- Happily accepted, he believed 2 rulers would succeed rather than one
- Badley, but did it anyway
4. When was the Port of Arsuf captured?
5. What happened in 1135?
- King Fulk died
- Hugh of Jaffa was executed
- Fulk began to rule in partnership with Melisende
- Queen Meilisende died
Similar History resources: